Honeymoon Diaries *NEW HM Promo* Page 5

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Not much to record there tbh😳

Ankush bhaiyya and Barkha bhabi sound boring AF already, woh toh foreign bhejne ka bol rahe the but maine Mumbai bola, how convenient.🙄 Anu ko HM ke naam par itni sharam kyu aa rahi thi bey? 

what are we to make of that look Anuj gives thinking of the new Kapadias? trouble/kaand? aur kya !😒

And then the infamous orat issues make their return, why orats have to be torn between their mayka and sasural but here I see no sasural issues, not yet atleast...that cliche was wrongly placed, they could have saved this one for later and picked another orat issue from the hat, Anupama has plenty up her sleeve.

and Baa flipped again? she’s making me dizyy with all that flipping and Bapuji ko toh kabhi kuch hua hi nahi tha, dramebaaz buddha kahin ka!🤭

Another gaal par hawai pappi and Anu ka blush uff so sexy🙄🙄🙄

Hall me hai isliye gaal par, kamre mein hota toh? abey tu kya hi ukhaad leta Anuj? I dont care for his empty claims anymore...bol bacchan sala, romance ke naam par dhokha diye jaa raha hai kabse🤯

I did like that GK scene though, the way Anuj said inko koi paani pilao yaar🤣that was sexier than the scene before.

And finally the beach🏖 it was nice bas, thats it! parallel dikhane ki chakkar mein suit pehna diya bande ko when he should have been in shorts and she could have worn a simple salwar suit but nahi aisi khushi humko dena is paap for them😒

Was that Anu trying to be bold yanking him by the collar and doing some crazy stuff in one minute then being all babyish in the next? 🤔again major editing issues.. bas mujhe gola khana hai ab!🥤

Shah family and V ki whitewashing ka toh kya hi kahoo, Vanraj gave the example of Dolly but not Anupama, aisa kyu pitaji?🤔 khair Kinju baby has a rich mum, why cant she go and live with her but kyu karegi, she has to be jr. Anupama and make all varieties of thoda sa everything.*yawn*

No precap = no ummeed

Hope you all are having a good day❤️ dhyan rakhjo apna!

Edited by hinz - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Din ke din maha boring hote Jaa Raha hai show 😴

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SundariP

Din ke din maha boring hote Jaa Raha hai show 😴

you can say that again😒

if they are waiting for the IPL to end to bring in some actual twists then I will allow them a week at the most...

Edited by hinz - 1 years ago
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Hall me hai isliye gaal par, kamre mein hota toh? abey tu kya hi ukhaad leta Anuj? I dont care for his empty claims anymore...bol bacchan sala, romance ke naam par dhokha diye jaa raha hai kabse🤯

No precap = no ummeed

Hinudiii.. you had me here.. woh chahe bhi toh nahi ukhaad paega 🤣🤣 hawai pappi is another gem 🤣 kaise kar leti hain aap? 

N

V

M

😛 aaj ka code msg 😆

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is serious pissing off haan  Hina..

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rupsii

Hinudiii.. you had me here.. woh chahe bhi toh nahi ukhaad paega 🤣🤣 hawai pappi is another gem 🤣 kaise kar leti hain aap? 

N

V

M

😛 aaj ka code msg 😆

I read the tags and could only see NV and I was like NV as an envy toh kisse envy hai? Anu se cus she kept touching Anuj all over? In not so sanskaari way...🤣🤣

Then third set dikha toh samjh aaya - nvm (I love this short form btw Hinzzziiii) ☺️

baaki bakwaas karne aati hoon thodi der meinnnn 

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Ankush bhaiyya and Barkha bhabi sound boring AF already, woh toh foreign bhejne ka bol rahe the but maine Mumbai bola, how convenient.🙄 Anu ko HM ke naam par itni sharam kyu aa rahi thi bey? 

what are we to make of that look Anuj gives thinking of the new Kapadias? trouble/kaand? aur kya !😒

And then the infamous orat issues make their return, why orats have to be torn between their mayka and sasural but here I see no sasural issues, not yet atleast...that cliche was wrongly placed, they could have saved this one for later and picked another orat issue from the hat, Anupama has plenty up her sleeve.

and Baa flipped again? she’s making me dizyy with all that flipping and Bapuji ko toh kabhi kuch hua hi nahi tha, dramebaaz buddha kahin ka!🤭

I did like that GK scene though, the way Anuj said inko koi paani pilao yaar🤣that was sexier than the scene before.

And finally the beach🏖 it was nice bas, thats it! parallel dikhane ki chakkar mein suit pehna diya bande ko when he should have been in shorts and she could have worn a simple salwar suit but nahi aisi khushi humko dena is paap for them😒

Was that Anu trying to be bold yanking him by the collar and doing some crazy stuff in one minute then being all babyish in the next? 🤔again major editing issues.. bas mujhe gola khana hai ab!🥤

Shah family and V ki whitewashing ka toh kya hi kahoo, Vanraj gave the example of Dolly but not Anupama, aisa kyu pitaji?🤔 khair Kinju baby has a rich mum, why cant she go and live with her but kyu karegi, she has to be jr. Anupama and make all varieties of thoda sa everything.*yawn*

No precap = no ummeed

Aaaaa.. I just enjoyed the MaAn scenes as usual and didn't watch the rest.. aaj kuch baat karne ke liye mil nahi raha 

Cute scenes.. GK waala was really nice.. I wanted Devika and Mukku to tease them and have fun but NVM 

Hawaai pappi🤣

Beach scenes se itni hi umeed thi and they showed that toh no complaints no disappointment..the shayri stole the show

Shorts me yaar ufff kaash dikha diya hota!!!!

I'm loving how she's not leaving even a single chance to hug him...😂

Let's see kal kya hota hai!!

Edited by Kitty584 - 1 years ago
QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

This is serious pissing off haan  Hina..

Hhhuuuhhh.... 😲😲😲😲😳

Ms. Ayushi Jindal... U saying this... 😳😳

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Hhhuuuhhh.... 😲😲😲😲😳

Ms. Ayushi Jindal... U saying this... 😳😳

Arey nae bey. This is for Hina. Aaj show ki trha iska troll ko b kya ho gya. Pissed off wali vibe de rha h 🙄🙄

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ektag06

I read the tags and could only see NV and I was like NV as an envy toh kisse envy hai? Anu se cus she kept touching Anuj all over? In not so sanskaari way...🤣🤣

Then third set dikha toh samjh aaya - nvm (I love this short form btw Hinzzziiii) ☺️

baaki bakwaas karne aati hoon thodi der meinnnn 

Ohhh... Eku... Anuj k piche dazzling krte krte dazzler ban gyi tu... Congrats 🥳🥳🥳🎉

Nvm short forum ka koi meaning h kya plz koi batao. . 

Abe Kha bhaag rhi h rukkk..