Anupamaa

Anupamaa Frustration Thread # 1 [DT NOTE PAGE 69,71]

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey folks,  

I know we are a mature and understanding bunch on this forum and we do not get involved in petty fights but it’s always good practice to remind ourselves of what may come across offensive to some may be seem okay to others and vice versa.

We want everyone here to feel welcome and comfortable about posting their views. The popular opinion on the forum may not necessarily be everyone’s cup of tea, let’s be tolerant of all kinds of views and engage in positive discussions and debates.

When posting please remember to respect and tolerate different thoughts. Try to be composed and collective when posting as this will stop feeding the instigators. Please refrain from stereotyping fan bases and calling them names i.e andhbhakts, 

We don't enjoy raising warning levels or giving out bans but we do want this place to be fun for all.

BE THOUGHTFUL-> RESPECT EVERYONE -> DISCUSS CALMLY ->HAVE LOADS OF FUN

All members can use this thread to criticise the story, characters, cast, CVs, etc. You can post all your negative  thoughts/ feelings/ anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:

• No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having an opinion. That goes for forum members, actors, characters and Dev. Team members. 
  • When you come here BE prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits.
  • Use the Report Button - If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!

- Anupamaa DT -

Edited by hinz - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: hinz

All members can use this thread to criticise the story, characters, cast, CVs, etc. You can post all your negative  thoughts/ feelings/ anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY

lol this thread gonna be the most used one and the rest of the forum will be a banjar basti if this rule applies 🤣

hinz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shriz

lol this thread gonna be the most used one and the rest of the forum will be a banjar basti if this rule applies 🤣

go for it! 

lets see kitna bhara pada hai sabke mann mein😳

shriz thumbnail

go for it! 

am i allowed to use sarcasm? 

Just asking for a frnd 🤣

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

go for it! 

I feel the other side is also frustrated with the show. They just can't voice it out that well due to the fear of involuntarily agreeing with us. Hope there are no arguments amidst the differing frustrations as well 🤣

shriz thumbnail

Meanwhile my calm and sweet frnds be like is thread ki kya zarurat thi..frustration wo kya hota hai?🤣

shriz thumbnail

Can we post our daily life frustrations here like if my crush did not reply to me or no guy is in love with me from 26 years to be precise? 

Again asking for those frnds who watch the show for fun and don't get frustrated 🤣

hinz thumbnail

am i allowed to use sarcasm? 

Just asking for a frnd 🤣

well depends on the audience in question, not everyone understands sarcasm, certainly not the kind you come up with.

strancho thumbnail

Meanwhile my calm and sweet frnds be like is thread ki kya zarurat thi..frustration wo kya hota hai?🤣

Soulspiller be like:

https://tenor.com/bxOtO.gif

shriz thumbnail

i hope she doesn't get frustrated trying to bridge the gap between frustrated people like me here🤗 🤣