FL insecure of Anuj's character popularity [DT NOTE Page 4]

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

In recent interview of women day FL criticizing women 4 supporting anuj's character . She says woman praising ML made FL go down , she say woman should understand loving ML u still can't bash woman. I mean if u do insecure ask writers to improve FL character , what should be appreciated in FL character she is worst with no improvement at all , show ko 4 saal ho rahe hai 

Her andhe bhakts target gaurav & his wife , says his criticise his co stars & his wife insults him .

Matlab kaha se aate ye log 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Usne khud kaha hai Twitter nhi dekhte aap , Mera account nhi isliye Mein video post nhi kar sakti 

Twitter PE issi baat ka hungama hai , inspiring pata nhi kis cheez ki but I doubt she is appreciated har jagah uske andhe bhakto ka majak urte hi dekha , majority people dislike her on all platforms & left d show coz she is intolerable 

If a character is a nonsense viewers r allowed to bash d character not d actor , actress should accept criticism rather play victim 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 months ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Usne khud kaha hai Twitter nhi dekhte aap , Mera account nhi isliye Mein video post nhi kar sakti 

Twitter PE issi baat ka hungama hai 

yeah I saw it. She has openly said in a  talk show which was aired on women's day. Actually she was getting unnecessary bashing by GK fans. She got fed up. That is why she has reacted it openly. My opinion is it is better not to bash actor openly. Otherwise Gk fans will be in trouble as Rg seems to have reached her saturation point of tolerance.

Edited by Paru... - 1 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Ma'am I restrain myself to talk about any actor coz I feel as I do my job so they also do their job so it's wrong to blame them . RG fans r too terrible who make nasty comments on GK & his wife his co stars , his all interview. I read she silent support her fans in critizing GK & his wife , this means GK too should come , play victim right kya kya bakwas likhte hai GK ke baare mein ye uski galti nhi ki log AK ko bahut pasand karte hai 

Majority of fans r pissed off with anupama character , if actor want appreciation then ask writers to improve d character rather than Playing victim. , target woman for supporting ML

Makers themselves turned anupama"s character into a joke her trauma is a joke , why to give her dialogues jinka bad mein khud hi band bajana hai 

Aap pehle khud feedback maango GE phir jab critism mile to digest na ho so play victim 

Aap mauka doge log us mauke ka fayda uthaenge.

Vanraj , toshu & baa r criticise so much still I don't see them crying in SM 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOL. There is no basis for filing any sort of case for the opinions expressed by users here as neither are they false nor are they harming her reputation. 

Imagine being this butthurt over a fictional character. smiley37

And as for the insecure 'not a feminist' actor, the show in which she is purportedly the lead, has reduced her titular character to a caricature (sent to jail now after being insulted and humiliated on a daily basis) while elevating someone who was actually the antagonist to the show's protagonist. Jab ye iske baare mein kuch na kar paayi toh aur kya hi kar legi ye smiley39

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

And as for the insecure 'not a feminist' actor, the show in which she is purportedly the lead, has reduced her titular character to a caricature (sent to jail now after being insulted and humiliated on a daily basis) while elevating someone who was actually the antagonist to the show's protagonist. Jab ye iske baare mein kuch na kar paayi toh aur kya hi kar legi ye smiley39

She is not a feminist but will use her woman card to play victim.

Right, not a feminist but a pseudo feminist!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

She is not a feminist but will use her woman card to play victim.

Right, not a feminist hut a pseudo feminist!

Feminism ke vajah se hi Mrs. Shah ye sab khulkar bol pa rahi hai......

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pehele MrShah koh problem thi Anuj ki popularity se 

Ab Anupama ji koh hai problem 

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazed to see that she can't take constructive criticism that too for her fictional character 

And shouldn't bash fictional women character umm what smiley29

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Feminism is overrated but I'll use the women card whenever I'm butthurt because of fair criticismsmiley32

Hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti haismiley1