Vo ghadi aa gayi👍

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/TWS_164/status/1529496844648099840?t=-FW21QT76F49a2_dl4dh1w&s=19

https://twitter.com/PromotionPointt/status/1529494095663534080?t=ewV6NJSsaAcfR_GzHiFy4A&s=19

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1529488540957962243?t=d8O2_duWMckJC7nWNQC-vA&s=19

According to news from various portals, garud to shift in 7:30 slot. Sab satrangi may go off air or shift in the new slot. However, going off air is more possible.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd_TxGOleTN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Now it's official

@minionite...new update for you.👍🏼

Edited by rbpll - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

Off air seems to be the case with all threads leading to a big showdown next week 👏👏

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabSatrangiFan

Off air seems to be the case with all threads leading to a big showdown next week 👏👏

If that would be the case then what a pathetic way to end the story. Throughout the track, family and gargi remained in dark and at the end all will get to know. Little bit of emotional dialogue and BAM! Story ends.😆

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

As usual super rushed ending… atleast i am happy we didnt see any amnesia… plastic surgery and some new face for gargi or mannu 🤭😅😂

rbpll thumbnail

If that's how they want to continue, I am glad show is ending. In mere 4 months the quality deteriorated so much. god knows what would have happen if it ran for 1 year or more. Such a good caste and characterization has gone to waste.

Minionite thumbnail

On one hand I'm sad that the show is ending, but on the other I'm happy that it'll be ending without any more stretching and stupidity in the Shweta track. Emergency will either get caught or it'll be revealed to be a trap, Gargi will finally get to know everything and Manu can stop feeling bad about hiding stuff from her, and Shweta will be out of their life.

But if Ali Baba isn't getting launched and Pushpa is taking Ziddi Dil's place, then why are they even doing this shifting? Only one show is coming in so far.

Minionite thumbnail

These 2 weeks of June will lose 3 shows - Ziddi Dil, Sab Satrangi, and Jagannath aur Purvi.

rbpll thumbnail

Still sab satrangi's ending is not confirmed. Some portals are saying that it will shift to other time, and it may end by 25 June. Because the way BTS was released, it doesn't look like it is going to end by 4 June. There are lot to uncover in the process, Unfortunately🤔. Unlike ziddi dil, none of the cast member of sab satrangi confirmed the ending of the show yet. 

Anyways, will miss sab satrangi- a good 3 months it was leaving the 4th month of sweta torcher🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Still sab satrangi's ending is not confirmed. Some portals are saying that it will shift to other time, and it may end by 25 June. Because the way BTS was released, it doesn't look like it is going to end by 4 June. There are lot to uncover in the process, Unfortunately🤔. Unlike ziddi dil, none of the cast member of sab satrangi confirmed the ending of the show yet. 

Anyways, will miss sab satrangi- a good 3 months it was leaving the 4th month of sweta torcher🤣

Yeah it just doesn't make sense that they would end it now if they only have one show launching. And Ziddi Dil has been confirmed by most portals so that for sure is over.

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

I dont want it to end… i love Manargi chemistry.. but if its shweta and the stupid triangle then no need.. i still feel Vishwas will come back and there will be some twist with Vishwas and Shweta.. afterall they are match made in heaven both after daddy’s money… funny how manargi had to get money to get daddy out of jail after all daddy is supposed to be super rich 😅😜😂