Sab Satrangi

Did you like the twist?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So the biggest twist in today's episode was emergency working with sweta.

I must say, this twist did surprised me as never saw it coming. The motive of emergency is also convincing and strong. He is indeed the right hand of daddy. 

But again where exactly story is moving. What is the point of bringing sweta and her mom who suddenly became the powerful villains. Now what's up with Deepu. And most importantly, when will gargi include in all this circus. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

I'm done. I'm totally done with this show. I was hoping it would be one of those pleasant shows that I could watch again and again, but forget it.

In trying to end the show, the CVs have ruined it. Even Manu and Gargi's love story can't interest me anymore.

All I can hope is that this is all a ploy and Emergency isn't really going against Daddy, but rather launching a new plan to capture Shweta and Mandy. But anyways, call me when this stupid track is over.

rbpll thumbnail

Sabsatrangi had misleading marketing, unclear plots and storytelling techniques from the starting but what makes up for these flaws was the beautiful cinematography, realistic characters, beautiful family bonds, good dialogues, underlay messages, less of drama and essence of warmth. 

But all had gone to drain with sweta's plot. If they are interested in making sweta a relevant character, they should have include her from the starting considering the actress is good and the first promo was all about sweta and manu's marriage. That time they move the entire plot towards the love triangle of gargi-vishwas-manu. God knows why. When they haven't focused sweta then, now why?

They have brought sweta thinking that it will create some great twist. In fact, it have backfired badly. The little bit trp that they are earning will soon going to decrease.

PS: leave your number, then only can call you and inform you about the latest developments.🤣😆

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbpll

Sabsatrangi had misleading marketing, unclear plots and storytelling techniques from the starting but what makes up for these flaws was the beautiful cinematography, realistic characters, beautiful family bonds, good dialogues, underlay messages, less of drama and essence of warmth. 

But all had gone to drain with sweta's plot. If they are interested in making sweta a relevant character, they should have include her from the starting considering the actress is good and the first promo was all about sweta and manu's marriage. That time they move the entire plot towards the love triangle of gargi-vishwas-manu. God knows why. When they haven't focused sweta then, now why?

They have brought sweta thinking that it will create some great twist. In fact, it have backfired badly. The little bit trp that they are earning will soon going to decrease.

PS: leave your number, then only can call you and inform you about the latest developments.🤣😆

Meh just tag me when the story changes or the last date is announced. 😅

Palak2812 thumbnail

I don't like it

I won't say Emergency reason was convincing

Bcoz Daddy always rated and trusted him soo much. 

He was getting insulted by others

That jail scene 

Daddy wasn't wrong

Gargi's life was in danger and Mannu actually got shot & we don't know if he was included in it. 

Shweta is simply Harrasing Mannu and family and is annoying seeing her sexually harrasing Mannu

rbpll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Palak2812

I don't like it. That twist was not needed especially at this point. 

I won't say Emergency reason was convincing

Bcoz Daddy always rated and trusted him soo much. The reason is pretty strong and convincing but the villain should be of that par. This maa-beti is not worthy enough to lose a loyal person like emergency.

He was getting insulted by others

That jail scene 

Daddy wasn't wrong

Gargi's life was in danger and Mannu actually got shot & we don't know if he was included in it. 

Shweta is simply Harrasing Mannu and family and is annoying seeing her sexually harrasing Mannu. Correction- not family she is only harrassing Manu. The worst is everybody allow sweta to roam around Manu including gargi. Doesn't they have brain that a girl who can file false dowry harrasment case, she can also go for fake rape allegations which she actually threatened him few episodes back. Daadi and kanak doesn't seem concerned, pinky keeps on yapping "pehli patni" as if she is really enjoying the show, gargi on the contrary is more concerned about why Manu keep getting angry on sweta and herself send him to say sorry. Only manu's father is sensible in this whole track

Here I have expected a little jealous and protective gargi, but she is sympathetic towards sweta. If Manu is not in his typical goodie-goodie self, then family also tell him to calm down. If he is good, then everybody keep on taking advantage. Basically he is trapped from every end.

Like every issue, makers will also shrug under the carpet about sweta forcing herself on Manu and threatning him with rape allegations.  Now they are white washing her character by making her fall in love after such cheapness.

Edited by rbpll - 1 years ago