Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh wow I wonder what will happen 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope it's temp exit. I love her role be it gray, positive or negative. I hope Sudhaji is ok..have seen her limping few times during episodes. I thought it was part of her character until saw behind scenes where she is still limping.

also heard that one of guy who was part of season 1 is part of naagin 6. He seems to be rushing and ruining the season. 

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Radhe101

I hope it's temp exit. I love her role be it gray, positive or negative. I hope Sudhaji is ok..have seen her limping few times during episodes. I thought it was part of her character until saw behind scenes where she is still limping.

also heard that one of guy who was part of season 1 is part of naagin 6. He seems to be rushing and ruining the season. 

She has an artificial leg.. she's had that for years because she was in an accident when she was young..Well the show is to end in July so I guess everyone is wrapping up

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

She has an artificial leg.. she's had that for years because she was in an accident when she was young..Well the show is to end in July so I guess everyone is wrapping up

I think Ekta had great cast for the show but sadly cvs failed to do magic. Feel sorry for each star cast. They have to put lot of effort to be seen and it's not easy job. I do wish the show will continue just for teju, simbu, abhishek, urvashi, tushar khanna

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Radhe101

I think Ekta had great cast for the show but sadly cvs failed to do magic. Feel sorry for each star cast. They have to put lot of effort to be seen and it's not easy job. I do wish the show will continue just for teju, simbu, abhishek, urvashi, tushar khanna

ikr I was expecting to see Sudha ma'am and Urvashi be vamps together..The saas bahu drama with pratha was not necessary imo.. The storyline was rushed and has something wrong in it that I can't pinpoint..But I'm happy for Tejasswi. This show gave her an opportunity to show her acting skills..I hope everyone gets good projects moving on

Eydis thumbnail

Jo naagin ki main villian hai uska role jldi khatam ðŸ˜Š

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This season turning out to be the worst. Thanks to whoever I guess!

firewings_diya thumbnail

I was expecting this. Whenever they turn ml in punching bag trp drops and they start bringing twists and fails miserably. So s6 might end soon. ðŸ¥±