Some seem to have a problem with independent Diya

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

LOL......

Seriously some of the comments that I have read on previous topics are crazy and do not make sense at all. Do we want to see the same old way Girls/Ladies are treated in Indian Serials or do we want to see a strong, independent Girls/Ladies, who are not afraid to stand and fight for there rights.

Either way the people passing nasty  and silly comments need to make up there minds about what they are comfortable in simple layman's terms, independent and bold or crying and defeat the typical Indian serial way.

What I have picked up so far as follows:

1. Why did Diya's warn Kajal.

I read a remark that it was done in a cheap way?

Seriously which Wife would not challenge and warn another Woman who says I Love you to your Husband, along with other rubbish, especially if that happens to be your best friend and the ex Wife.

2. Diya too tall to smack Jaggi.

Like seriously, is there a way to slap someone who is interfering in a conservation and continues to do so when told to stop.

You go Girl, smack him in the nuts as well.

3. Diya's comes from a Middle Class family.

What has that got to do with the price of Sugar, in which class of Society you are born in either.

I could go on and on, but the main point is being missed here, its about Diya's fight against colour discrimination, work ethics etc. 

So please enjoy the serial as it is and expect it to be different as well. 

Glad that Armaan is with her all the way and even helps her is lovely.