Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

So Isha crappy character is over ? 🤣now Neil has got new gf ? So Mickey mouse will eye on Mini now and preeth on Mickey ?🤣 

Mini🤣 baccho ke baap 🤣 this was hilarious. Ash could have done this scene superbly🤣 teasing, irritating🤣

Yes her character is over❤...and yes ash makes scenes like this beautiful...🥰🥰

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Congratulations 🤣 finally she is going to be 18🤣

She is 18 now🥰❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mini is a devil🤣 they hate each other from childhood so how will they fall in love ?

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Mini is a devil🤣 they hate each other from childhood so how will they fall in love ?

destiny will make them together❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part-5

"What?" He asked mini who came in front of him.

She looked around and then went over to Neil. When mini looked around Neil also looked around the feild in confusion.

suddenly she placed her both hands in his shoulder.He looked at her in dazed.she lifted her heels up and placed her lips in his lips.

preet's eye widened to see this scene she covered her mouth with her hand.neil was shocked by her action his breathing become varied and adrenaline starts to pump.The softness of her lips made him crazy. He lifted her up and kissed her lips eagerly. He did not think at that moment that she is the biggest enemy of his life...Mini was shocked by his response . She tried to push him away. But his grip was strong..He bite her lips because of that she opened her mouth she opened put his tongue into her mouth.

He bite her lips because of that she opened her mouth she opened he pushed his tongue into her mouth and taste her mouth passionately.

"Neil" He regained consciousness when he heard his girlfriend's angry voice. With a shock he put her down and looked at his girlfriend with sheepish smile.

"you stupid.... how dare you to kiss a girl infront of me?"his girlfriend asked angrily.

"baby... it was a mistake" he try to console her....

"let's break up"She said angrily and left. After looking at mini angrily,he called out "jaas.... it was a mistake" and went behind his girlfriend.

"Mini, do you love him? "

preet came near to mini and asked"Ofcourse not ... Preet kaur" mini replied. "Then why did you kiss him?" Preet asked.

"In order to break his relationship. If I always find his fault and tell Aunty and Uncle, they will suspect that there is a problem between us.It's hard for them to know we're enemies. "mini replied.

"Mini this was your first kiss. You wanted your first kiss to be with the person you love the most.but now"preet said.

"Yes that was the wish. But it happened with the most hated person in my life. I did not even dream that he would react like this🥴.I thought when I peck his lips that girl was jealous and would breakup him.but he.. he shocked me preet."mini replied.

"mini .. he looked at you angrily. What revenge will he take for this?" preet asked.

"I don't know .. now do not waste time thinking about it. I need to brush my teeth preet kaur 🤧" said Mini and ran to her house🏃‍♀️.

"So Neil's fifth love was also breakedup because of that little devil." said Neil's friend Arjun and poured the liquor into a glass.

"Neil .. why did you kiss her instead of pushing her away? Do you have a crush on her somewhere in your mind?" Bobby asked.

"love😡my foot. if a beautiful girl kissed you, you would also react like that"he said angrily.

"your love towards jaas is not pure that's why you fell in trap of that little devil"arjun replied.

"Haa may be"neil replied.neil said lazily.

"neil ... is she have crush on you? Is that why she kissed you" Bobby asked.

"no never .. it must have been an idea she had at that time to break that relationship" neil said.

"Drink this . I want to finish this liquor before my parents return," Arjun said, holding out a glass of neil.

Neil returned to his house at 8'o clock in night.His father's sister imarti and her childrens had come to his house . His bua has two children, Arya and Arav, who share good bond with them. arya is first standard student and arav is 5th standard student.

It was his bua imarti who opened the door when neil pressed the calling bell. "bua😁 ... when did you come?" neil asked to his aunt.

"I arrived at six o'clock in the evening." Imarti said. "Oh .... where is Arya and arav?" Neil asked.

"arya and arav went to mini's house with neena"she replied.

"neil... imarti came with a marriage proposal to neena"

Amar came to the hall and told Neil.

"is it? Does you know the groom?" Neil asked anxiously as he sat on the sofa.

"yes neil ... the groom is the brother of a friend of Hanuman ji's. His house is near to our house.and we are very close to his parents"neena replied.

When neil started to ask something, arav called "neil bhaiya" and ran and hugged neil.neil also hugged him and said.

"you'r height is increased little bit than I saw last time "neil said with a laugh.

There was the smell of alcohol when neil spoke. Suddenly Arav turned away and said "bhaiya, there was a bad smell when you spoke".

"are you drunken? "Amar asked angrily to neil.

"pappa voh ... there was a party at Arjun's house.when they insisted me, because of that i ..."

Neil said before he could finish Amar slapped him on his face..

"I have told you hundred times, Neil. Don't drink alcohol because alcohol is bad for your health. You do not value my word. Imarthi, tell your children that they should never be like neil"Amar said angrily and went to his his room.

"Neil ... how many times have I told you not to drink alcohol. Go and apologize to your pappa " priya also got angry with him.

neil went to his room silently.When Neil woke up in the morning and came downstairs, the first thing he saw was mini. She is watching arya hair being tied by imarthi without blinking her eyes.

mini's eyes are wet. He realized that her eyes were filled with tears when she saw the relationship between mother and daughter and that she was very sad that she did not get the chance to enjoy any of this.and he also get an idea to hurt her more.He saw priya cleaning the dining table. He went behind Priya and hugged her back and said

"mom .. I'm sorry ... I will never drink alcohol again".

Priya was very happy to hear what Neil said.

"Really?" Priya asked turning to Neil.

"Yes mom...Mother is the angel on earth. I realized that it was wrong to do things that hurt their feelings. I will never do things that my mom does not like anymore."neil said to priya.

Priya's eyes filled with tears when she heard that. This is the first time neil has spoken to Priya like this. priya said after kissing his forehead.

"Don't get drunk anymore ... clear the backpapers like that as soon as possible"

"Sure mom"he said and went to his room.

Neil looked at Mini's face before going to his room. She was looking at priya and neil. Her eyes were wet too.neil looked at her and laughed sarcastically. Seeing his tail of laughter made Minnie angry and sad.

to be continued....

Please forgive me for my grammar mustakes... And give your comments❤

Edited by PopyRosid - 1 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣 did they kiss ? Neil 🤣he will never leave chance and 5th love 🤣

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Update soon

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

🤣🤣 did they kiss ? Neil 🤣he will never leave chance and 5th love 🤣

. yes❤🥰

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice update

Love it

Update soon

Thankyou ❤

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG😲.mini is biggest tharki here🤣