Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust

Awesome update...continue soon

Thankyou ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Part-4

isha was shocked and hurt. Isha dialed to Neil's phone.

"hello  isha baby"Neil replied when he attend the phone call.

"where are you neil"isha asked angrily.

"I'm in ground. Playing hockey "he replied.

"ok"isha said and disconnect the phone call.

"Are you informed this to your parents?"isha asked to mini.

"No...how will i say this to them. "mini said with a sob.

"inform this to them and i will teach neil a lesson "said isha and she went from there.

"Preet,your plan is worked"mini have high-figh to preet.

Neil was playing hockey. He saw Isha coming angrily towards the ground.

After handing the hockey bat to Bobby, Neil said, "Seem like she's very angry. "and Neil walked near to Isha.

"hi isha .. what happened? Why are you looking at me angrily?"neil asked to isha.

After looking at Neil angrily, Isha slapped him in the face. Seeing Isha slapping him in the face, his friends ran towards him.

"Why did you slapped me, Isha?" He asked angrily.

"I did not know you were a pervert neil" isha said angrily... "what.. what do you mean? say clearly "neil said angrily..

"You were a womanizer, weren't you? I thought your love for me was real. I understand your character today.How do you behave likes a nice person neil after making a schoolgirl pregnant?"isha asked angrily.

"Pregnant?who said this rubbish things to you? 😡"neil asked.

"Tera neighbour mini.She told me everything. You drugged her with ice cream and then you raped her .. Chee ... I'll file a cheating case against you.I will contact her parents today. Then I will file rape case against you with them too, "Isha said angrily.

"Isha did you not trust me? When a girl came and said something, you did not even look for the truth. Trust is the foundation of a relationship. "After saying that emotionally, Neil went to mini's house in his bike.

"Mini....... 😡"he entered her house and shouted her name.

mini was watching tv. when she saw him she went near to neil with a winning smile.

"mere hone vaalee bachche kee baap aa gaya hai"mini said teasingly.

"Why did you tell such a big lie to Isha?"He angrily squeezed her throat..

She found it difficult to breathe. She clenched her fists and hit his stomach. His stomach ached, and he moved with pain.

"Do not try to abuse me neil I am karate black belt‌. Didn't you feel sad when I told Isha that your character is bad? I felt the same way when you told Karan that my character is bad."mini said angrily.

Neil felt guilty for telling Karan that mini's character was bad. Today, when someone else questioned his character, Neil realized the grief that the mini felt that day.

"I'm sorry"neil said with guilt.

"what did you said?... say it out loud" Mini said teasingly.

"Sorry," he said bit loudly.

"Speak a little louder"mini again said.

soory "he shouted angrily.

" ok ok i can hear it ... neil Don't shout like this. Being angry a lot is not good for our health. Your health is important to me. If anything happens to you, my child will born without  father, "said Minnie, acting sad.

Neil was angry when he heard that. But he controlled it.

"Mini you have to tell Isha that what you said is a lie. She's going to file a case against me." Neil said angrily.

"jail is better place for you"mini replied.

"It's not me who's going to jail, it's you, you would to jail for trying to misuse the law by telling such a big lie," Neil replied with a smile.

mini was scared to hear that.

"Dial her number I will tell her it was a prank" she said without looking at Neil's face.

neil dialed Isha's number.  mini told Isha that this was a prank.After looking angrily at  mini, Neil walked out of the house.

"mere hone vaali bacche ki baap"mini called neil from behind. neil turned angrily and said

"don't call me like that"

"If you do not call me litile devil, I will not call you that" mini said with attitude.

"You are a little devil .. so I will never change it" neil said. "okay ... then I will call you mere hone wale bacche ki baap from now on"mini replied.

Since then there has been a Tom and Jerry fights between Neil and Mini. Although they acted as good friends in front of their family, the two hated each other a lot.

neil told Ashok some of the things Minni had done and brought her punishment.That is, she went on outings with friends without going to class, went to the theater to watch movies, watching adult videos etc.

mini also told neil's mischiefs to priya and amar. I.e. he smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol, his new love relationships etc.His family also punished him.

Two years have passed. mini passed her 12th grade with 96% marks. Neil completed b tech with 16 back papers.

Neil was admitted to a tuition center by Amar to pass the failed subjects in b tech.

mini want to pursue B arch.So she started to preparing for JEE Entrance Exam.Mini joined the nearby Entrance Coaching Center for 8 month JEE coaching. mini's friend preet also joined jee coaching there. From there they got a friend named Mickey.

Mini and preet went to a nearby wheat field to shoot a reel on a holiday. mini and preet were walking along the path in the middle of the wheat feild telling some jokes.suddenly they saw neil is coming from opposite direction with a girl he was holding her hand.

"mini, is this his new girlfriend?" preet asked.

"I think so" mini said. "took their photo .. we can tell to his parents right now" preet said.

She got  an idea when she take  phone to take their photo. She looked around and told preet."preet no one is here except us.. i have an idea to break their relation"mini said

"what idea?"preet asked.

"dekho... and please pray for me"said mini and walk toward neil.

Neil saw Minnie coming towards him. "How did this little devil get here? What kind of drama is she coming  to create now? Oh god please save me from this little devil"neil said in his mind.

to be continued...

What drama will Mini create? any guess?

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mere hone wale baccho ki baap🤣 This was something new🤣

Don't worry mini this will turn into reality soon 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So Isha crappy character is over ? 🤣now Neil has got new gf ? So Mickey mouse will eye on Mini now and preeth on Mickey ?🤣 

Mini🤣 baccho ke baap 🤣 this was hilarious. Ash could have done this scene superbly🤣 teasing, irritating🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations 🤣 finally she is going to be 18🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: su_94

Mere hone wale baccho ki baap🤣 This was something new🤣

Don't worry mini this will turn into reality soon 🤣

yes in future she will became mother of his kids🥰❤

PopyRosid thumbnail