Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardelight thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Vijay Sir i am not able to login using my previous account. So i changed my email id which was yahoo to  new gmail id. Its showing gmail is already registered. My previous username was Surilikoyal. I had to make totally new account for IF which is Stardelight

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardelight

Vijay Sir i am not able to login using my previous account. So i changed my email id which was yahoo to  new gmail id. Its showing gmail is already registered. My previous username was Surilikoyal. I had to make totally new account for IF which is Stardelight

Well that is the case cause your new account  (Stardelight) is using that.

If you want to keep that email for your old. Go to update email you need to change the email to something else may be a dummy for the time being. New account gets deactivated.

After that you can update the email for your old account and activate.

This restriction is in place to prevent users to from using the same same email for multiple accounts.

Stardelight thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well that is the case cause your new account  (Stardelight) is using that.

If you want to keep that email for your old. Go to update email you need to change the email to something else may be a dummy for the time being. New account gets deactivated.

After that you can update the email for your old account and activate.

This restriction is in place to prevent users to from using the same same email for multiple accounts.

Thank you sir

vijay thumbnail

Hello,

In the event you notice that you are being logged out after login. 

Please do check if your email is verified and the email storage space is not FULL as it leads to mails not getting delivered.

Once the email bounce back to us the system deactivates the account from making any new post unless the email is verified again.

Regards,

Kutush123 thumbnail

Hi,

I am not able to login to my old account as I can't access the email registered with the account. I am not able to change the password also. Is there any way to fix it. 

My old account username - Kutush

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kutush123

Hi,

I am not able to login to my old account as I can't access the email registered with the account. I am not able to change the password also. Is there any way to fix it. 

My old account username - Kutush

Well do you remember the password?  If yes, try logging with that and once logged in it will take you to reverify / change email option. You can update the email.

Kutush123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well do you remember the password?  If yes, try logging with that and once logged in it will take you to reverify / change email option. You can update the email.

Unfortunately no. I don't remember the password.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kutush123 thumbnail

@surabhi01

Since I don't have the email and  password right now, I can't login to the old account. I have tried forgot password option but it is not working. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.