Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmanats thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: vijay

Do not worry we will not let you lose your account. 

PM me the details I would look into it.

Have tried PMing you twice. Not sure they have been sent!

So frustrating Vijay.

Anyway thanks so much for reassuring me.

padmanats thumbnail

Do not worry we will not let you lose your account. 

PM me the details I would look into it.

I believe email ids not allowed in the message lol. Have managed to send with relevant info within brackets.

padmanats thumbnail

Email already registered means that the email is being used by another user account. I think it would be the same.

In order to sort this I would suggest you change the email of the newer account to something else. So that your active email can be used by your older account.

Then I have no idea what to do because I got the same message for both my functional ids and I have only 2!!😭

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmanats

Then I have no idea what to do because I got the same message for both my functional ids and I have only 2!!😭

Replied to you on PM with the steps. Hope that helps.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Replied to you on PM with the steps. Hope that helps.

It helped Vijay. Wow!!! I am back with my original account!

Thank you so much! You are a rockstar!!!👍🏼

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

It helped Vijay. Wow!!! I am back with my original account!

Thank you so much! You are a rockstar!!!👍🏼

Thank you. Happy to help.

Request every one to review their email notification settings.

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

For the benefit of the user we now share the Email Failure details (as received by our email server)

This will help them understand the issue better.

If the email no longer exists or you do not have access to it you can update the email address with an active one.

vijay thumbnail

Users with Yahoo mail accounts need to keep their account active and check it regularly else their email account gets "disabled" and it also deletes all your emails. 

Thus before requesting for "Forgot password" option make sure you have re-activated your email account else it will get bounced and you will have to wait for 1-2 days before it starts delivering emails again.

We recommend that you put your active email account on IndiaForums profile as it saves from all these hassles.

Just sharing the message from Yahoo after I logged in after a long time:

We’re so glad to see you’re back! Due to inactivity, your mailbox entered an inactive state. This means we stopped accepting your incoming emails. If your period of inactivity was long enough, we also deleted all of your emails. Now that you’ve signed back in, your mailbox has been reactivated and you will start receiving new emails again shortly. For more information, please visit the Yahoo Mail policy page at: https://en-global.help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN2018.html

Regards,

vijay thumbnail

Another possible reasons we have noticed for emails getting bounced is Over Quota.

Gmail sends the following response to our mail server:

452 4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct the recipient to d4-20020a259704000000b0064fe0f54073si3878808ybo.313 - gsmtp

vijay thumbnail

If anyone facing login issues with regards to emails please feel free to contact us via the contact us forum. (Link is in the footer)