Yeh Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar

Armaan supporting Diya to stand up against injustice

happyinmyspace thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally the show is coming back to the main theme that is the skin colour issue. I loved today's episode where Armaan encourages Diya to fight against society and provides her moral support to stand up against wrong done to her. 

I have become a fan of Armaan character. I wish there are more such men in real life. In India I see we face this issue where women are always seen first whether they are fair skinned and beautiful or not so this show is doing an amazing job to bring that into light. 

To improve as a society this bias should be removed and this show is doing an amazing job to show how Diya stands up finally for herself. 

I felt like whistling when the second slap was given by Diya to her boss. Keep it up!!👍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved the 2nd slap was so worth it for the cheap shot that he made, but HR did nothing about the remark at all.

Absolutely loved it when Diya said Sir, and the creep turned expecting a apology but got a tight slap instead, by a seething Diya, the 2nd remark was mean and pathetic.

I hope that Diya on her way out slaps that smirking Kajol as well.

I want Armaan to be Diya's rock in her upcoming battle with the Company, and take no nonsense from the 3 witches.

I want Armaan to slap the Manager as well for insulting his Wife.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

the show is going on the right track which it should be hopefully they keep their focus on it don't try to ruin the show by playing the EMA just for the TRP sake .-

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Yes Armaan slapping his manager would've been good but I think they want to show Diya fighting her own battles with Armaan's help rather than Armaan doing it for her. 

So this time for a change Armaan was also keen to know how Diya responds to this injustice. Kajal was shown to be smirking in one of the scenes. I hope she doesn't turn out villian for our Diya to take revenge.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

looks like it she will become the villain and will try to ruin Dihaan Jodi .