Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Real_Me

They hadn’t done the cliffhanger thing in other recent tracks, I hope they don’t do it now.

Your DP is 🤣🤣

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I'm not sure what's this and why is he saying all that to Krish, but I'm definitely not liking it 

Krish likes her or not, it's not supposed to be important for Ram. But who Priya likes and loves is only important.  And it's clear as a morning dew that she is in love with her husband and no one else. What's making Ram say all this at this point of time🤔

Krish says 'I think you're high' 

Seems like he'll end up drinking after his convo with Nandini. 

Hence his rudeness with Priya, his confrontation with Krish. 

Bring it on! 

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I'm not sure what's this and why is he saying all that to Krish, but I'm definitely not liking it 

Krish likes her or not, it's not supposed to be important for Ram. But who Priya likes and loves is only important.  And it's clear as a morning dew that she is in love with her husband and no one else. What's making Ram say all this at this point of time🤔

Yeah I felt so angry watching this, but he is saying what he feels but later I thought it's okay that he is saying upfront and not grudging. He angry with Priya because she didn't mention about kidnap and that is understandable... But he can't handle Krish presenting her case and just blurted out whatever he felt... It's very immature of Ram... But wht I feel he is just trying to mark his territory here 😂

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Doodle

Kya dekhne layak hai? I watched the precap - looks like Sahil Babbar or Kumar had a fascination towards Ram's mom as predicted. So, it didn't surprise me a bit! They are still on the story BUT with horrible execution

Waise this quote summarizes how we obsess over fictional characters and their feelings - be it in books or TV or movies or theatre. 

🤣🤣🤣

Arey Doods! Watch it! If not for the story, then for NM and Shubhaavi. 

NM stole the show. 

Today's episode was nicely paced! 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Today felt different..tighter and no nonsense

NM and Shubhavi were just top of their game with the emoting. Nandu continues to be an enigma..riveting!

And Ram's vulnerability was so well portrayed- faith well and truly shaken.  The scene between him and Nandu when she stops him from going to Priya- 👏👏

And the precap has piqued interest for what's coming tomorrow

Yes!!! Nakuul and Shubhaavi OWNED the episode today! Love it when then they get to sink their teeth into heavy duty scenes like this ❤️ 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Real_Me

They hadn’t done the cliffhanger thing in other recent tracks, I hope they don’t do it now.

Our friend Usg95 thinks there's too much to cover tomorrow so they'll leave some things for Monday/next week which does make sense 

Baaki CVs ki guarantee kaun lega..bewajah nonsense ki koi wajah toh hoti nahin

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Kya dekhne layak hai? I watched the precap - looks like Sahil Babbar or Kumar had a fascination towards Ram's mom as predicted. So, it didn't surprise me a bit! They are still on the story BUT with horrible execution

Waise this quote summarizes how we obsess over fictional characters and their feelings - be it in books or TV or movies or theatre. 

🤣🤣🤣

Which precap did you see?🤣 The one I saw had Priya telling Ram about the kidnap and Ram confronting Krish.

Watch it for Ram and Nakuul's acting.

Ok so are you saying that we've been touched by great art by watching BALH? 🤣

Doods, I need another book recommendation please. I'll finish A Thousand Splendid Sun's by the looks of it tomorrow. This time a love story

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

🤣🤣🤣

Watch it to see NM & Shubhaavi in their element 😊

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Krish says 'I think you're high' 

Seems like he'll end up drinking after his convo with Nandini. 

Hence his rudeness with Priya, his confrontation with Krish. 

Bring it on! 

Meri talap jaag uthi

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Yes!!! Nakuul and Shubhaavi OWNED the episode today! Love it when then they get to sink their teeth into heavy duty scenes like this ❤️ 

Totally! Glad you decided to give it a dekko

No romance and yet a brilliant epi- tells you they have such a discerning audience online that they pay no attention to - hmph!