Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #32 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Kya haal chaal? 

Reading the discussion here, I thought this quote is appropriate - 

“It feels intellectually unserious to concern himself with fictional people marrying one another. But there it is: literature moves him. One of his professors calls it ‘the pleasure of being touched by great art.’” ~ Sally Rooney Normal People

Originally posted by purplenpink

Makes sense that they'll want to leave a cliffhanger of sorts for next week

This day in BALH2 needs to end though..I'm getting tired of seeing everyone in the same clothes. And Priya was actually unwell..how can this be hygienic? 
😆

My OCD was kicking in here🤣

She changed her clothes on the day she was kidnapped but apparently when you're sick it's ok to not change it🤣🤣

I'm not sure what's this and why is he saying all that to Krish, but I'm definitely not liking it 

Krish likes her or not, it's not supposed to be important for Ram. But who Priya likes and loves is only important.  And it's clear as a morning dew that she is in love with her husband and no one else. What's making Ram say all this at this point of time🤔

Originally posted by Usg95

https://twitter.com/Kaahaniwali_/status/1524777729891086336?t=hHPGEOdXQCYTu21iBjdZwQ&s=19

Ram se better kaun janega🤭 Apni vedu ke sath bhi to aisei krta tha wo 🤣...

Double standards you see🤣

Originally posted by Doodle

Kya haal chaal? 

Reading the discussion here, I thought this quote is appropriate - 

“It feels intellectually unserious to concern himself with fictional people marrying one another. But there it is: literature moves him. One of his professors calls it ‘the pleasure of being touched by great art.’” ~ Sally Rooney Normal People

Will you watch the episode? 😳

At the time of the day this quote went out of the window. What is this that you're referring to? 🤣

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

My OCD was kicking in here🤣

She changed her clothes on the day she was kidnapped but apparently when you're sick it's ok to not change it🤣🤣

Hai na? 

The inner Monica in me is getting very disturbed!
 😆

Originally posted by purplenpink

Makes sense that they'll want to leave a cliffhanger of sorts for next week

This day in BALH2 needs to end though..I'm getting tired of seeing everyone in the same clothes. And Priya was actually unwell..how can this be hygienic? 
😆

They hadn’t done the cliffhanger thing in other recent tracks, I hope they don’t do it now.

Originally posted by Zanutix

And you'd be right 😎

Watch!!! 

Aag laga di episode ne...kitne dinon baad ek poora episode dekha! 

Dil khush ho gaya aaj! 🥳

Thnak you for the tag..I was not planning to watch the episode today!

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

Will you watch the episode? 😳

At the time of the day this quote went out of the window. What is this that you're referring to? 🤣

Kya dekhne layak hai? I watched the precap - looks like Sahil Babbar or Kumar had a fascination towards Ram's mom as predicted. So, it didn't surprise me a bit! They are still on the story BUT with horrible execution

Waise this quote summarizes how we obsess over fictional characters and their feelings - be it in books or TV or movies or theatre. 

🤣🤣🤣

Your quotes are always on point. We need to worry about something other than the mundane, we do it with art in order to be distracted and grow above the ordinary.