Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #32 - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by purplenpink

Totally! Glad you decided to give it a dekko

No romance and yet a brilliant epi- tells you they have such a discerning audience online that they pay no attention to - hmph!

Nandu was kamaal today..the way she took Ram to task! Uffff! Ek hi problem hai..I have to make sure I don't get trapped in the janjaal again, pata nahin kal ka episode kya laayega πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DazzlingLight

Nandu was kamaal today..the way she took Ram to task! Uffff! Ek hi problem hai..I have to make sure I don't get trapped in the janjaal again, pata nahin kal ka episode kya laayega πŸ˜†

Where is Tirchi?

Today is a proof that we don't fall for only lollipop moments πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

Which precap did you see?🀣 The one I saw had Priya telling Ram about the kidnap and Ram confronting Krish.

Watch it for Ram and Nakuul's acting.

Ok so are you saying that we've been touched by great art by watching BALH? πŸ€£

Doods, I need another book recommendation please. I'll finish A Thousand Splendid Sun's by the looks of it tomorrow. This time a love story

Take away Disha from the emotional scene, cut Nakuul's hair, change his suit from dark pink to black - then this scene would have been uber good. 

Please someone tweet this - "Can anyone tell Priya that Ram is her husband and not to touch him with a barge pole?" 

Read Normal People. You'll love it. If you want Victorian by a modern author, then Edenbrooke

https://instagram.com/stories/manraj_sin/2836558466478099216?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I missed this earlier... Nandu near the drawer.... Too much drama to unfold πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I think the more mature husband thing to do would have been to ignore Krish’s liking but I totally get how irritated Ram would be.

Arre we ourselves were getting irritated by how Krish complimented Priya & urged her to eat & generally kept overstepping the line. So it is possible that Ram was not liking it but since he had faith in Pri he did not bother, but after a few pegs what was in his subconscious mind came out. 

Still I would have preferred that instead of β€œI know u like my wife” (which is distressing for the wife also) he curtly told Krish β€œdont stretch ur batchmate connection with Priya to advise or support her on matters concerning the 2 of us.”

Originally posted by Usg95

https://instagram.com/stories/manraj_sin/2836558466478099216?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I missed this earlier... Nandu near the drawer.... Too much drama to unfold πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I think I saw on blue chidiya earlier that Nandu will get the number plate

Question is WTH is she doing going thru RaYa's personal stuff πŸ˜‘

Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bana

I think the more mature husband thing to do would have been to ignore Krish’s liking but I totally get how irritated Ram would be.

Arre we ourselves were getting irritated by how Krish complimented Priya & urged her to eat & generally kept overstepping the line. So it is possible that Ram was not liking it but since he had faith in Pri he did not bother, but after a few pegs what was in his subconscious mind came out. 

Still I would have preferred that instead of β€œI know u like my wife” (which is distressing for the wife also) he curtly told Krish β€œdont stretch ur batchmate connection with Priya to advise or support her on matters concerning the 2 of us.”

Nashe mein aise thoughts kaise articulate karta. Joh muh meh aaya bol diya! Ramu toh full hosh mein bhi full sentences nahin bana pata πŸ€£

Originally posted by Usg95

In Zanu's words: Bring it onπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by DazzlingLight

I think they're reeling you back in Dazzlingji πŸ˜†

Kal ke episide se good hopes hai..after that all bets are off for next week again πŸ˜†

I mean although herococoji says forget about the preggy track..it's still hanging right there like a sword ready to fall again anytime πŸ€”

Originally posted by purplenpink

I think they're reeling you back in Dazzlingji πŸ˜†

Kal ke episide se good hopes hai..after that all bets are off for next week again πŸ˜†

I mean although herococoji says forget about the preggy track..it's still hanging right there like a sword ready to fall again anytime πŸ€”

Herococoji πŸ€£