Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Keep coming here yo..many are still watching the epis and I'd like to believe today's will bring some folks back

I didn’t share people's views yesterday so I thought it was a waste of time altogether coming here and share my thoughts. 

After seeing today's epi I don't understand the need for the pregnancy track at all..we could have had confession and then straight to Ram hearing what Santosh had to say. Unnecessarily left a bad taste in the mouth together with that fishy cake 

Better leave this in the past or we won't be able to move on. It's gone, done and dusted. 

I don't think promo will play out tomorrow but they are laying the groundwork for it

Yes, should be next week. The weekly promo plays out usually 1 week week and half later. 

Very intrigued by Ram and Krish's discussion in the precap

I'm afraid this is how the week will end. Ram furious with Priya and nasty with Krish. 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Yet to watch..but looks like if I had to ask, you would tell me to watch it 😆

Poocho mat..kar do 😆

In quite a while an epi that had nothing cringey or FF-worthy

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

It's going to be a long long day!!!!!

Some stamina P has despite suffering from food poison:)

Get Well Soon💐

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma1

Nakkul as Ram was at the top of his game  and makers proved Shubhavi’s selection as  Nandini was one of their best decisions. 
The disillusionment of Ram is so well portrayed by NM , his heartbreak , his entire belief system. His concern for Nandu , how he will face her . 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Nandini has come to depend on Ram after VK’s death and her fear of losing her hold over Ram is so well acted by Nandini. Her fear that now that Priya is the center of Ram’s universe and her fear of losing that security , her selfishness is well enacted. More layers of Bandu are going to be peeled off like an onion .

How was she alone, she had Shubhu and Shivi with her, who are no longer kids now but responsible adults. 

Nakuul is an expert in such high-voltage type of scenes. I felt like crying a little as his emotions were so relatable. I'm sure we've all had our heartbreak by someone who didn't deserve. 

I don't see why is having abandonment issues. It's not as if Ram run away and went missing for long, this guy needed to breathe and pull his thoughts together. N will always be self-centered and she knows she can't rely on Shubhu or Shivi to keep up with her lifestyle hence the fear of losing everything. 

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh really? Hmmm...

I really like the direct confrontation between Ram and Krish..no beating about the bush there. Hopefully there is an interesting backstory to Krish that we'll get to know. Him as a PI has been disappointing..in a corporate job he would have been fired by now for underperformance 😆

Yup from wht I recall,  nandu and Ram scene will continue tomorrow and there will office scene where Ram and friends sit together.... 

So Priya coming to office and telling the truth might be how the episode ends tomorrow.

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usg95

The pre-cap might on Monday not tomorrow because there are lot of scenes still left... 

Only the scene at MM house and the Kapoor office scene. What else is there? 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usg95

Yup from wht I recall,  nandu and Ram scene will continue tomorrow and there will office scene where Ram and friends sit together.... 

So Priya coming to office and telling the truth might be how the episode ends tomorrow.

Makes sense that they'll want to leave a cliffhanger of sorts for next week

This day in BALH2 needs to end though..I'm getting tired of seeing everyone in the same clothes. And Priya was actually unwell..how can this be hygienic? 
😆

Usg95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Only the scene at MM house and the Kapoor office scene. What else is there? 

Nandu and Ram conversation is left... Nandu manipulating about Shubhu being amateur in business so I think... Priya coming to office will be how the episode ends.

Usg95 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Kaahaniwali_/status/1524777729891086336?t=hHPGEOdXQCYTu21iBjdZwQ&s=19

Ram se better kaun janega🤭 Apni vedu ke sath bhi to aisei krta tha wo 🤣...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Makes sense that they'll want to leave a cliffhanger of sorts for next week

This day in BALH2 needs to end though..I'm getting tired of seeing everyone in the same clothes. And Priya was actually unwell..how can this be hygienic? 
😆

exactly they r wearing the same outfit since this week🤣 i hate how the episodes where they wear same outfits for long, their costumes r not good, they wear that costumes for more than a week example ram's bday(hated the outfit in that track) and now this(well the dress is okayish but not that good)

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago