Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

prabhas or ranveer singh best for prithviraj chauhan role 

rajmouli or banssali or gowariker best for director 

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donnybrook

I actually feel his Punjabi also lacks at times. But I did watch Kesari and enjoyed it - but that is like such a story that the most terrible actor cannot ruin. However, he did well enough. To me AK does not convince me he is PRC. Maybe because I am familiar with PRC's story. Usually I'm okay with actors being older than who they play - but come on....50 year old PRC? No. 

I think, hrithik would of best suited the role as he did well in Jodha Akhbar and he does put time and effort in a role of this magnitude. Akki even admitted he only does one take lol, he probably walked into the sets, put costumes and makeup and just went along with the dialogue without any research and dedication so he can finish the movie in short time and move on to the next movie, forgetting what movie and role is supposed to be essaying. I think he best was kesari in a period movie, had it been directed by bhansali it would of been even more memorable.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

This just makes me sad. Imagine, this is what the next gen will have for reference on PRC 

I wish somehow this gets moved to OTT so maybe someone else can make a better one in future. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

prabhas, ranveer, yash, vicky even somebody like malayalam actor prithviraj would have fitted better. 

casting is the key for such roles, people will watch if movie is good and roles are well cast. who knew prabhas, rana, yash or even ram charan and jr ntr in hindi and the movies worked big time. 

in fact if well cast this movie would have worked across india

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: harun98

I think, hrithik would of best suited the role as he did well in Jodha Akhbar and he does put time and effort in a role of this magnitude. Akki even admitted he only does one take lol, he probably walked into the sets, put costumes and makeup and just went along with the dialogue without any research and dedication so he can finish the movie in short time and move on to the next movie, forgetting what movie and role is supposed to be essaying. I think he best was kesari in a period movie, had it been directed by bhansali it would of been even more memorable.

https://twitter.com/sarphirimusafir/status/1523948326223159296?s=21 ðŸ¤£ 

feeling bad for real PRC

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't like it at all. AK is not the right choice to play PRC, It shoul've been HR or RS. Manushi looks all right not impressed with her beauty. I will wait til reviews come out to decide if I want to see it or not.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally got around to watching it 

Akki just ruined what could have been a great trailer, and I am sure he will ruin the movie as well with his casual approach to the role. The way his mouthing his dialogues and the body language - it feels like Gabbar or Bachchan Pandey or some other tapori guy, not a fierce warrior prince. Sonu Sood and Sanjay Dutt looked way more convincing in their brief appearances int he trailer

And a lot of scenes seem to be "inspired" from other period dramas from Bollywood, especially Jodha Akbar. 1:1 fight with lions (Hrithik taming elephant scene). Akshay-Manushi scenes look eerily similar to Hr-Aish in Jodha Akbar.