Prithviraj | Official Trailer | Akshay Kumar, Manushi Chhillar - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Hrithik isn’t a great actor either! But he probably could have done the action sequences better.  

Not only that but he looked the part. I mean I didn't watch Panipat because the trailer was blah and I mostly skip Arjun Kapoor's movies, but at least he looked the part. Ranveer Singh, Shahid Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan, Sharad Kelkar, etc. all looked the part.

Manushi Chhillar looks the part, but AK? It looks like a crossover between Bala and his comic roles. Literally at one point AK was drawling just like he did in Housefull 2 or 3 when he would do that kyun thak raha hai eh.

this tiktok star finish this movie in 41 days ☢️

Trailer is slowly growing on me but still feel Ranveer might be the best option ... 

Akshay was good in some places but looks he didn't do his homework properly for the film. He looks like some ordinary guy not like some king.

Infact he was more in character in Bala Bala song the cruel king than war scenes in this trailer.

Edited by -PD- - 1 years ago

Wow Akshay didn't even try😆 I half-expected him to go into into his comedy sequences at some points of the trailer. Why cast someone who's clearly not that invested in the product

Manushi actually surprised me. Seems pretty ambitious to cast her into this as her first film though

This is horrible. When you do 5-6 films in a year and complete a movie like this in 41 days. What a pathetic attempt by YRF and Akshay.

Even Manushi seems to be better than Akshay 😆

Akki doesn't have the charisma to play the character a brave King like Prithvi Raj Chauhaan...🤔.wish they had made it with Hritik...but yes ye movie chalegi zaroor...you know why...😆

Originally posted by Minionite

Not only that but he looked the part. I mean I didn't watch Panipat because the trailer was blah and I mostly skip Arjun Kapoor's movies, but at least he looked the part. Ranveer Singh, Shahid Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan, Sharad Kelkar, etc. all looked the part.

Manushi Chhillar looks the part, but AK? It looks like a crossover between Bala and his comic roles. Literally at one point AK was drawling just like he did in Housefull 2 or 3 when he would do that kyun thak raha hai eh.

Yup it looked like any moment Akki would break into the Bala O Bala song🤣

Akshay Kumar Bala GIF - Akshay Kumar Bala Shaitan - Discover & Share GIFs

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Up until Aitraaz many thought PC was bland. I know when people go back and watch Andaaz now they say they see her raw potential. But for many years she was ridiculed both looks and acting wise. For me Manushi was just a breath of fresh air.  Which I desperately needed! Of course there are others like Tripti and Banita Sandhu who have already shown more potential. But they began with realistic art films that were centered around good acting and strong characterization. I am just thinking what if they had no option but to start off in a full on commercial film with bad writing and poor direction. 

Aloo got a second chance. To her credit she made full use of it. Kareena got many. Same goes for Jahnvi, Sara and Ananya. 
The difference of having people like Manushi around is we know they take nothing for granted. It was an one and million chance for them to come this far. 

I never thought pc was bland, I watched both Lara and pc’s first Hindi movie, they had that spark. When dp debuted she had that spark now she lost it. But so many actresses had spark in their first movie whether it was preity, Aishwarya and the list goes on. Just my opinion this manushi girl has no spark, just bland boring and not interesting. Miss universe had that spark like I said when she won but due to changes something is missing now. 

The concept is good, but the casting is terrible.

Ajay who is not conventionally good looking nailed the part in Tanhaji.

Akshay and Manushi are just blah. 

Don't know whether they are going for the love story or the bravery and patriotism part.

Hell the tv show looked a million times better.

The story of Prithviraj has love, intrigue, bravery and is one of the most loved stories, it still gives you goosebumps when you read or listen to Prithviraj.

This looks like a badly made parody.

Very few directors like Ashutosh or SLB or Rajmouli can make epic dramas 

As much as I want to root for Manushi, she is just bland, very pretty but does not have the spark, hell lok at Anushka and Ramya Krishna in Baahubali that is a queen/princess

Manushi stole the show for me, saw some sparks. How I wish the actor was better. I feel like Vicky Kaushal would be a better choice for this