Prithviraj | Official Trailer | Akshay Kumar, Manushi Chhillar - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Akshay coming down from Horse is same as Akshay walking in any of his movies. Face dekhke lag raha tha abhi aake “aay” karega. 🤣

Manushi looked good. Dialogues were ok. Impressive thing was she isn’t bland coz that’s the standard these days. 😆

Overall Akki doesn’t really suit as Prithviraj Chauhan. Shared Kelkar bolta yeh naam to vajan padta. And Prithviraj Chauhan is a damdaar name and person. Anywho.. will see how this one fares. 

trailer is typical , surprisingly akshay is good

Manushi looks cute 

Akshay seemed okay in this trailer better than other Prithviraj chauhan promotional videos when he was making strange expressions. I am bored of historical films 

Can't take this movie seriously when you have a 25 year old warrior played by someone who looks like neighbour ki shaadi me naaraz baitha hua uncle ji.

Feels like a generic historical drama trailer. 

When you say a successor is chosen for 3 reasons (competence, bravery, and justice) - then you should show something of those 3 reasons as those words are said. All they showed was a slow-mo AK walk.

I mean typically AK does some good acting. Yahan toh aise lag raha hai ke woh Fardeen Khan se seekh ke aaya from Prem Aggan. Such good diction and no expressions whatsoever.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Arjun Kapoor looked and fit better in Panipat than Akshay Kumar does here. He needs to stick to his regular desh bhakti films and leave periodics to better suited actors.

Whatever business this movie does will be because of the person he's playing - Prithviraj. Not because of him or the story or the acting.

Originally posted by Minionite

When you say a successor is chosen for 3 reasons (competence, bravery, and justice) - then you should show something of those 3 reasons as those words are said. All they showed was a slow-mo AK walk.

I mean typically AK does some good acting. Yahan toh aise lag raha hai ke woh Fardeen Khan se seekh ke aaya from Prem Aggan. Such good diction and no expressions whatsoever.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Arjun Kapoor looked and fit better in Panipat than Akshay Kumar does here. He needs to stick to his regular desh bhakti films and leave periodics to better suited actors.

Whatever business this movie does will be because of the person he's playing - Prithviraj. Not because of him or the story or the acting.

Hrithik isn’t a great actor either! But he probably could have done the action sequences better.  

mediocre and total miscasting!

you need time and effort to make historicals and only sanjay leela bhansali seems to give that in hindi films.

all roles of akshay are merging into one, can't make sure whether he is endorsing pads, rescuing passengers or damsels from villans or chasing ghosts... its like one long movie where he does a quick costume change and walks in and out

Zero chemistry between the leads if you consider Prithvi-Samayukta love story. Manushi doesn't have the spark