Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

AK doesn’t suit 🤪 😆

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Atrocious acting. Sirf grand sets se movie nahi banti. 

BW is hellbent on ruining illustrious figures. First Sadashivrao Bhau and now Prithvi Raj Chauhan. 😵

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can’t believe she won miss world she seems so bland and not outstanding. I didn’t even watch the full trailer not interested in the movie. I missed the days when all the actresses had that spark and X factor, now they don’t have that. The other girl Harnaaz miss universe has spark and X factor but sadly she used Botox or gained weight that made her lose her looks, she had the IT factor in recent time. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Akshay coming down from Horse is same as Akshay walking in any of his movies. Face dekhke lag raha tha abhi aake “aay” karega. 🤣

Manushi looked good. Dialogues were ok. Impressive thing was she isn’t bland coz that’s the standard these days. 😆

Overall Akki doesn’t really suit as Prithviraj Chauhan. Shared Kelkar bolta yeh naam to vajan padta. And Prithviraj Chauhan is a damdaar name and person. Anywho.. will see how this one fares. 

🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Atrocious acting. Sirf grand sets se movie nahi banti. 

BW is hellbent on ruining illustrious figures. First Sadashivrao Bhau and now Prithvi Raj Chauhan. 😵

Ya bw must stop ruining illustrious figures 🥱

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Up until Aitraaz many thought PC was bland. I know when people go back and watch Andaaz now they say they see her raw potential. But for many years she was ridiculed both looks and acting wise. For me Manushi was just a breath of fresh air.  Which I desperately needed! Of course there are others like Tripti and Banita Sandhu who have already shown more potential. But they began with realistic art films that were centered around good acting and strong characterization. I am just thinking what if they had no option but to start off in a full on commercial film with bad writing and poor direction. 

Aloo got a second chance. To her credit she made full use of it. Kareena got many. Same goes for Jahnvi, Sara and Ananya. 
The difference of having people like Manushi around is we know they take nothing for granted. It was an one and million chance for them to come this far. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is going to flop. YRF will have a terrible year. Next year they will bounce back big time.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Up until Aitraaz many thought PC was bland. I know when people go back and watch Andaaz now they say they see her raw potential. But for many years she was ridiculed both looks and acting wise. For me Manushi was just a breath of fresh air.  Which I desperately needed! Of course there are others like Tripti and Banita Sandhu who have already shown more potential. But they began with realistic art films that were centered around good acting and strong characterization. I am just thinking what if they had no option but to start off in a full on commercial film with bad writing and poor direction. 

Aloo got a second chance. To her credit she made full use of it. Kareena got many. Same goes for Jahnvi, Sara and Ananya. 
The difference of having people like Manushi around is we know they take nothing for granted. It was an one and million chance for them to come this far. 

manushi doesn't compare with priyanka, priyanka had oomph from andaz on,  priyanka was ridiculed for her bad makeup and eyebrows etc initially but she learned quickly.manushi doesn't even compare not even to Lara (who was made to be bland in andaz)

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Manushi did actually quite well in the trailer, did look the part. Everyone else 👎🏼

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

arjun kapoor is very happy today😆

panipath look million times better then akkiwood