Don't wanna be too critical

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Caught up with today's epi just now. And surprisingly, I didn't want to tear my hair out after seeing it. πŸ˜†

Obviously Sudha Ma'am is just superb at what she does, especially loved her performance when Pratha was pretending to be Seema. Teja's tandav was sooo much better than before (I honestly didn't like the choice of song last time when Pratha-Shalaka did tandav). The epi didn't seem boring to me, even tho there were no PraRish scenes & it was pretty heavy with dialogues & backstory drama & a thousand raaz lol. So overall, I actually liked the pacing and performance and music.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seema-Pratha's banters were fun but I don't want them to go overboard with it. There's no need to show your main villain as some weak pathetic person with a backache. Sorry but I don't really appreciate their kitchen politics of doodh lao, pair dabao, khaana banao.😳

Other than that, the fire was fake af. And Daadi is just sooo bad at lying I swear. πŸ€£

Rishab had almost nothing to do in the epi except be a mere prop for Pratha-Seema's banter. Don't know if I should still expect them to give their Army-Man ML something worthwhile to do or should I just let it go and watch whatever's being served... Chorho, I'll just give up. Bana do hero ko punching bag, abb kya kahun main..πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think you are being too kind πŸ˜† Honestly I found the episode boring. I know I might sound like a broken record but there's something missing this season, I am not fully able to enjoy the episodes, I find the story half baked and most of the scenes are just fillers πŸ€” I mainly watch the show for Simba and Prarish chemistry but they have reduced Rishabh's character to a nobody, like a lizard on the wall, who is just there but serves no purpose. It's actually ridiculous watching him needing protection from his wife all the time. About the story, I feel the writers themselves don't know what they want to show, it's like they just write whatever comes to their mind some 2-3 days before airing the episode and simultaneously while shooting.Most of the things don't even make any sense whatsoever. I really enjoyed watching the initial episodes, ab to Prarish mein bhi wo baat nahi rahi 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Caught up with today's epi just now. And surprisingly, I didn't want to tear my hair out after seeing it. πŸ˜†

Obviously Sudha Ma'am is just superb at what she does, especially loved her performance when Pratha was pretending to be Seema. Teja's tandav was sooo much better than before (I honestly didn't like the choice of song last time when Pratha-Shalaka did tandav). The epi didn't seem boring to me, even tho there were no PraRish scenes & it was pretty heavy with dialogues & backstory drama & a thousand raaz lol. So overall, I actually liked the pacing and performance and music.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seema-Pratha's banters were fun but I don't want them to go overboard with it. There's no need to show your main villain as some weak pathetic person with a backache. Sorry but I don't really appreciate their kitchen politics of doodh lao, pair dabao, khaana banao.😳

Other than that, the fire was fake af. And Daadi is just sooo bad at lying I swear. πŸ€£

Rishab had almost nothing to do in the epi except be a mere prop for Pratha-Seema's banter. Don't know if I should still expect them to give their Army-Man ML something worthwhile to do or should I just let it go and watch whatever's being served... Chorho, I'll just give up. Bana do hero ko punching bag, abb kya kahun main..πŸ€”

when i saw that banter i was like ye accha hai abhi boldo rishab ko tu mera punching bag aur main teri punching gloves πŸ˜‚thank god its a dramaπŸ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think you are being too kind πŸ˜† 

Haan expectations itne low kardiye hain Ekta ne that now I'm just happy to not hear Teri Mitti Me Mil Jawaan. I'll consider the epi to be a masterpiece if I don't have to sit thru another random Asur getting killed off within 10min of their intro. πŸ€”

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

when i saw that banter i was like ye accha hai abhi boldo rishab ko tu mera punching bag aur main teri punching gloves πŸ˜‚thank god its a dramaπŸ˜†

Lol thank god it was fake Rishab. When I saw him tied up, I was like 'bhai tera sirf torso tied up hai, your hands are still free. Kuch karrrr. Tu Army se hai...' πŸ€”

infinity101 thumbnail

Haan expectations itne low kardiye hain Ekta ne that now I'm just happy to not hear Teri Mitti Me Mil Jawaan. I'll consider the epi to be a masterpiece if I don't have to sit thru another random Asur getting killed off within 10min of their intro. πŸ€”

I am honestly mad about what they have done to my Prarish πŸ˜‘ No fire, no spark left among them. Aaj to ek single scene tak nahi tha. Oh how I miss the fiery hot chemistry, the angst between them, Rishabh's burning hatred with her, he used to be so intense in those scenes, now he just looks like a lost puppy, it's so frustrating and boring to watch.Is it the same Rishabh who I watched in that mandap scene, I wanted to see a hot and slow burn passionate love story between them, ye to ghar ghar khel rahe hain 😭

infinity101 thumbnail

Lol thank god it was fake Rishab. When I saw him tied up, I was like 'bhai tera sirf torso tied up hai, your hands are still free. Kuch karrrr. Tu Army se hai...' πŸ€”

Omg Sameee. I was like ye kaunsi Army mein hai bhyi, lying there like an idiot, wo rassi to koi baccha bhi khol deta 

firewings_diya thumbnail

You guys forgot about nevla πŸ˜† he got a super cool long dialogue for his introduction πŸ€£it looked more like makkhi main hoon makkhi πŸ€£

firewings_diya thumbnail

I told you farista is bad omen πŸ€£

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am honestly mad about what they have done to my Prarish πŸ˜‘ No fire, no spark left among them. Aaj to ek single scene tak nahi tha. Oh how I miss the fiery hot chemistry, the angst between them, Rishabh's burning hatred with her, he used to be so intense in those scenes, now he just looks like a lost puppy, it's so frustrating and boring to watch.Is it the same Rishabh who I watched in that mandap scene, I wanted to see a hot and slow burn passionate love story between them, ye to ghar ghar khel rahe hain 😭

So true! They've terribly butchered a love story which had soo much potential. They've literally turned the show into Saas-Bahu drama & kitchen politics ever since Seema's reveal.πŸ€”