Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

You guys forgot about nevla πŸ˜† he got a super cool long dialogue for his introduction πŸ€£it looked more like makkhi main hoon makkhi πŸ€£

Haan haan ruko ruko sabr karo. Abhi kal milega na kaafi sara content about our 'Ek zalzala, Darr se bhi darawana, Bhay se bhi bhayanak.. Icchadhari Nevla' πŸ€£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Haan haan ruko ruko sabr karo. Abhi kal milega na kaafi sara content about our 'Ek zalzala, Darr se bhi darawana, Bhay se bhi bhayanak.. Icchadhari Nevla' πŸ€£

tongue twister ka dept hai shayad balaji main🀣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The problem with this season is that one eposode is good and the next one is hell boring. They can't balance it. πŸ˜†

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

only sudhaji's performance was worth watching

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

The problem with this season is that one eposode is good and the next one is hell boring. They can't balance it. πŸ˜†

more than that the episode seems like only contains x number of characters. 

For eg urvashi was absent last to last week. And this week to. 

Seema was absent two weeks back now its her. 

Last to last week it was only prarish kahi ze usko gift dene ka mann kiya. They dragged epis. 

Now they stopped throwing parties too πŸ€£

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Last to last week it was only prarish kahi ze usko gift dene ka mann kiya. They dragged epis. 

The writers this time don't know how to balance stuff..they concentrate on one character and sideline others, sideline them again and concentrate on the sidelined ones!πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ. Prarish's love confession came too early...and most love stories have potential when there's no confession...now that they've confessed, there's really nothing much...But I like watching the episodes tho... Anyone who tries to binge watch them will definitely get confused.

Edited by Toluwalopexo - 1 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Exactly! I'm just unale to make my mind about whether to criticise Sunday's epi or appreciate Saturday's epi and vice versa. Confuse karke rakh diya hai har week inhone. At times they give me hope that they can actually give us a good story and passionate romance because of some amazing angsty scenes. Aur phir next second mere saare sapne chakna choor πŸ˜†  

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rafangirl

only sudhaji's performance was worth watching

Bro I actually feel bad for her that she has to be a part of such a messy script just because of Ekta. Kya kya karna padta hai contractual obligations me πŸ˜† 

mish_18 thumbnail

Yess! Lekin abb balaji wale bhi kya karein? They casted like 500 actors, abb sabko screen-time denge kaise lol. I swear that scene with all the siblings & cousins bitching about Pratha was so weird and out of place. Pata nahi kyu daal diya πŸ˜† 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

The writers this time don't know how to balance stuff..they concentrate on one character and sideline others, sideline them again and concentrate on the sidelined ones!πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ. Prarish's love confession came too early...and most love stories have potential when there's no confession...now that they've confessed, there's really nothing much...But I like watching the episodes tho... Anyone who tries to binge watch them will definitely get confused.

@Bold- exactly this. The confession was too premature!! Now there's nothing much left between them to keep the viewers hooked. Hardly they both had any scenes together this weekend also.