Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Yess! Lekin abb balaji wale bhi kya karein? They casted like 500 actors, abb sabko screen-time denge kaise lol. I swear that scene with all the siblings & cousins bitching about Pratha was so weird and out of place. Pata nahi kyu daal diya πŸ˜† 

They must have been like inn bechare actors ko bhi kuch scene aur ek-do dialogue de dete hain πŸ˜† They are anyway kept like props in the shows, feel bad for them 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

The writers this time don't know how to balance stuff..they concentrate on one character and sideline others, sideline them again and concentrate on the sidelined ones!πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ. Prarish's love confession came too early...and most love stories have potential when there's no confession...now that they've confessed, there's really nothing much...But I like watching the episodes tho... Anyone who tries to binge watch them will definitely get confused.

On point! πŸ‘πŸΌ Abb toh hogaya confession, abb dikhayenge kya.πŸ˜† They'll probably take away Rishab's memories soon like they did with Mahir Ji in S3 and then restart PraRish love story who knows πŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

On point! πŸ‘πŸΌ Abb toh hogaya confession, abb dikhayenge kya.πŸ˜† They'll probably take away Rishab's memories soon like they did with Mahir Ji in S3 and then restart PraRish love story who knows πŸ˜†

Rishabh ki memories ho na ho I am sure he would still remain the biggest idiot on the show πŸ˜†

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a thing for memory loss tracks...ugh they annoy me! And most times writers don't execute it well...but rn I think a memory loss track would be nice.. because the two of them have confessed, and after confession, nothing!😢

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

@Bold- exactly this. The confession was too premature!! Now there's nothing much left between them to keep the viewers hooked. Hardly they both had any scenes together this weekend also. 

Exactly! The writers failed with balance..Now post confession there's nothing...if it continues this way, their romance may start to look forced....

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

Exactly! The writers failed with balance..Now post confession there's nothing...if it continues this way, their romance may start to look forced....

It's already looking forced 

mish_18 thumbnail

Rishabh ki memories ho na ho I am sure he would still remain the biggest idiot on the show πŸ˜†

I can't believe how they've dumbed him down. All he gets to say is 'Main mere desh par ek aanch nahi aane doonga' πŸ˜† and then he proceeds to do nothing about anything. Abhi tak humare army-man ka work-from-home hi chal raha hai show me πŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

I can't believe how they've dumbed him down. All he gets to say is 'Main mere desh par ek aanch nahi aane doonga' πŸ˜† and then he proceeds to do nothing about anything. Abhi tak humare army-man ka work-from-home hi chal raha hai show me πŸ˜†

He is 24*7 in vacation mode, maine itna khali army officer kbhi nee dekha πŸ˜†Even his faltu cousins seem to be doing more these days. 

mish_18 thumbnail

@Bold- exactly this. The confession was too premature!! Now there's nothing much left between them to keep the viewers hooked. Hardly they both had any scenes together this weekend also. 

Yea this is what bugs me a lot about the episodes. Either they'll show all romance and no plot. Or it's all plot, raaz, flashback and no romance. It's just frustrating πŸ€” 

infinity101 thumbnail

And Mishy you solved that gaana wala round without any help?😲 You are a genius β€οΈ I congratulated you in that thread too but couldn't tag you there for some reason