Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

It's already looking forced 

yikes!! I've not seen the forced romance yet cause I've not even seen them together in a while, but it's coming πŸ˜ͺ. Maybe a memory loss track can help πŸ˜‚.. And I hate memory loss tracks Godd! I felt bad for Bani when Veer couldn't recognize her😢...Orr maybe another misunderstanding will help...idkkπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

yikes!! I've not seen the forced romance yet cause I've not even seen them together in a while, but it's coming πŸ˜ͺ. Maybe a memory loss track can help πŸ˜‚.. And I hate memory loss tracks Godd! I felt bad for Bani when Veer couldn't recognize her😢...Orr maybe another misunderstanding will help...idkkπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Yup a memory loss track could be nice.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mish_18

Exactly! I'm just unale to make my mind about whether to criticise Sunday's epi or appreciate Saturday's epi and vice versa. Confuse karke rakh diya hai har week inhone. At times they give me hope that they can actually give us a good story and passionate romance because of some amazing angsty scenes. Aur phir next second mere saare sapne chakna choor πŸ˜†  

IKR that's exactly my feeling. Two weeks ago I was like they are back with naagmani. Chingistan is forgotten. πŸ˜† 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

And Mishy you solved that gaana wala round without any help?😲 You are a genius β€οΈ I congratulated you in that thread too but couldn't tag you there for some reason 

Google hi kaam me aaya in the end plus old gyaan of urdu. That round was seriously nightmare inducing vaise. Kuch samajh nahi aara tha πŸ˜† 

Must be some tagging issue there. No problemo πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

After Mahir Ji, they did the same thing with Veer too?? πŸ˜²

Phir toh for sure they'll use the same track here as well πŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

IKR that's exactly my feeling. Two weeks ago I was like they are back with naagmani. Chingistan is forgotten. πŸ˜† 

Lol and now they've completely moved on from both Chingistan & Naagmani. Now Amrit Kalash is new in town. Abb sabko kalash chahiye πŸ€£    

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After Mahir Ji, they did the same thing with Veer too?? πŸ˜²

Phir toh for sure they'll use the same track here as well πŸ˜†

yeah...I didn't really watch season five...but I knew there was a point he got hypnotized or sumn... and couldn't remember Bani... even his powers were dumbed down... when she fell pregnant, she couldn't even share it with him 😞.. and all she did was cry... that's why I hate memory loss tracks...but if they go season three route for Prarish, maybe it'll be better

Lol and now they've completely moved on from both Chingistan & Naagmani. Now Amrit Kalash is new in town. Abb sabko kalash chahiye πŸ€£    

Kya kachra karte hain... πŸ˜† We don't even know why Seema wants to destroy her country. πŸ€£

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Kya kachra karte hain... πŸ˜† We don't even know why Seema wants to destroy her country. πŸ€£

Ekta's writers be like 

https://c.tenor.com/C-o8e3KYo9AAAAAC/eldorado-dontquestion.gif

Ekta's writers be like 

https://c.tenor.com/C-o8e3KYo9AAAAAC/eldorado-dontquestion.gif

Genius πŸ˜†