Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Lol and now they've completely moved on from both Chingistan & Naagmani. Now Amrit Kalash is new in town. Abb sabko kalash chahiye ๐Ÿคฃ    

and they had given now seven days so might be they can stretch it for 7 weeks. prarish toh aise bhi dikhate nahi hai kabhi yaad aaya toh hi dikhate hai now i can see beta movie copy where anil kapoor use to worship his maa and here rishabh my mom only difference he is educated army officer who is doing nothing except mom and pratha jaap they would go for mu track if they had to show anything for prarish i guess

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

yeah...I didn't really watch season five...but I knew there was a point he got hypnotized or sumn... and couldn't remember Bani... even his powers were dumbed down... when she fell pregnant, she couldn't even share it with him ๐Ÿ˜ž.. and all she did was cry... that's why I hate memory loss tracks...but if they go season three route for Prarish, maybe it'll be better

don't think they will go for memory loss track they will adopt MU track as rishabh is mom bhakt after desh bhakt

what was season three route?

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

don't think they will go for memory loss track they will adopt MU track as rishabh is mom bhakt after desh bhakt

what was season three route?

well I didn't watch season 3.. just caught some clips online... That was where I saw Mahir had lost his memory and was acting in a childlike manner. I stand to be corrected. But I meant route like though he lost his memory they weren't separated and Bela was able to monitor and take care of him unlike Bani who was kinda helpless... Maybe they'd do misunderstanding track.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

and they had given now seven days so might be they can stretch it for 7 weeks. prarish toh aise bhi dikhate nahi hai kabhi yaad aaya toh hi dikhate hai now i can see beta movie copy where anil kapoor use to worship his maa and here rishabh my mom only difference he is educated army officer who is doing nothing except mom and pratha jaap they would go for mu track if they had to show anything for prarish i guess

True lol Seema will definitely poison Rishab's food one day and he'll happily eat it like Anil Kapoor did. Copy paste karna must be their fav hobby ๐Ÿ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True lol Seema will definitely poison Rishab's food one day and he'll happily eat it like Anil Kapoor did. Copy paste karna must be their fav hobby ๐Ÿ˜†

And ekta will throw madhuri's dance number to pacify prarish audience. Dhak Dhak Karne laga wala song aur kya

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Haa pata hai kaise bhukkad k tarah halwa mang raha tha 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

And ekta will throw madhuri's dance number to pacify prarish audience. Dhak Dhak Karne laga wala song aur kya

Sach mein kya๐Ÿ˜ƒbetween love to pratish on that song๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

well I didn't watch season 3.. just caught some clips online... That was where I saw Mahir had lost his memory and was acting in a childlike manner. I stand to be corrected. But I meant route like though he lost his memory they weren't separated and Bela was able to monitor and take care of him unlike Bani who was kinda helpless... Maybe they'd do misunderstanding track.

They did memory loss track with lalit๐Ÿ˜†