Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Guys, the dialogue ‘let’s keep the circle tight’ was repeated couple of times in Monday episode, any significance? 

I am catching up on that episode just now, couple nahi, it is said 3ce. 

with all the tirchiness possible doodling the links riting off some notes… 😜

Btw any Godfather patrons?  

Someone will be sleeping with the fish, or already did! 

bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

And good morning,( more like mid morning, with chai and channe❤️ ) from my side ! 😆 

https://youtu.be/NXlWevy4Vz4

Looks like one more filler episode.. failing to understand why are they not working on another side plots with likeable characters (who can act) if they don't have NM availability. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

I am catching up on that episode just now, couple nahi, it is said 3ce. 

with all the tirchiness possible doodling the links riting off some notes… 😜

Btw any Godfather patrons?  

Someone will be sleeping with the fish, or already did! 

A TIGHT slap to our intelligence!

The.cds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Neeraj & Priya break up is more easy to analyze just look at the chomu he is full of himself. Stealing sister's BF is a betrayal but i thank Maitri for doing it. Priya is saved the guy has no respect for anyone and Priya got to see his through colours. He wants Priya to be a doormat well thats ain't happening. Its Priya we are talking abt

I want to know how she fall for a jerk like him or its just an attachment & infatuation🤣

I tagged you there leela! Check it once… any little bit of gestures from a person feels like something huuuge post narcissistic abuse… which pri did feel so… that was the explanation 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160969779

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

Looks like one more filler episode.. failing to understand why are they not working on another side plots with likeable characters (who can act) if they don't have NM availability. 

NM tho available hai naa? This is BTS, behen

The.cds thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

A TIGHT slap to our intelligence!

just when I thought I was out… one dialogue… and bam… pulled me in🤣

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

"Definitely one of its kind. Funny thing is that my friends in IF are now sad that they had to marry earlier, had BALH2 aired earlier, their criteria for I finding a perfect soulmate would have been different"

Sab Ram ke liye lado, achha hai main Priya Sood ko kidnap karke le jaungi apne saath   😂

Waise bhi mai usse kidnap karlu,  kya farq padta hai Ram ya police ko thodi bateyegi ...

I will be safe 😎

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

Nopes this is not filler its a important sequence actually. It seem like Nandu got to know that Ram is in Alibagh due to VK case & she had no idea abt it. She fears something & insecurity is just an excuse. The actual reason is she fears the case. She might not be involve in the accident but she has a secret of her own & fears that it will be expose especially to Ram

Coming to Priya-MM sequence thats more of advising how to handle Ram afterall he is a human & bound to make mistakes

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

"Definitely one of its kind. Funny thing is that my friends in IF are now sad that they had to marry earlier, had BALH2 aired earlier, their criteria for I finding a perfect soulmate would have been different"

Sab Ram ke liye lado, achha hai main Priya Sood ko kidnap karke le jaungi apne saath   😂

Waise bhi mai usse kidnap karlu,  kya farq padta hai Ram ya police ko thodi bateyegi ...

I will be safe 😎

I neither want Ram nor Priya. Mujhe bas thoda logic thoda Raya chahiye .. am I asking too much?

bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

NM tho available hai naa? This is BTS, behen

Got that it's BTS. Just felt this MM- P scene is so useless but maybe wrong.. (will have to wait for the decoding ;) )

Since all R - P scenes feel so discontinued and abrupt... I was doubting his availability.. like the scenes are shot in advance and no availability for and changes afterwards.