Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Good night from my side of the world! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdEHbkDqvVh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And good morning,( more like mid morning, with chai and channe❤️ ) from my side ! 😆 

https://youtu.be/NXlWevy4Vz4

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

month ke baad you will have more free time re, what will we get in itv that soon😆? Balh3?

Month ke baad toh I have many plans!!! And a huge watchlist lined up 😎

Toh BALH2 aage peeche bhi ho jaaye toh chalega 😏

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Thank you. Hi All

Here is my post which was written a few minutes earlier

Even if BALH2 is breaking stereotypes, the CVs should stick to it and not fall for TRPs, which has been constant by the way. At least I can vouch for my friends out in IF who don't even miss a single episode. We live, breathe BALH2, spending our time discussing, deciphering, and dissecting scenes and episodes. The audience is changing and they like stories being told with touches of verisimilitude ...

Currently, the problem lies in execution. The series is in fast-forward mode, unlike Vedika kaand where it was going at a snail's pace. Recently, the FL costume changed (kidnapping to bakery). I comforted myself by saying "Krishna ne aakhir chamatkar dikha hi diya"

Itne zaare new entries? Adi, Kunal, Vikrant .. why not show their side of stories too? Raya helping them in their safars too .. 

Yes, Please

Krish ko kyun introduce kiya? Someone comes to you and says your father was murdered and you hire him as PI? Krish said to Ram he will get some proof in a day but to date, bandha hasn't provided anything. Upar se when he enters, that jarring BGM plays :)

That BGM 😡. I am not impressed with the character or the actor from day 1, and he hasn’t done  anything to change my opinion since then.

Varun can be awarded the foolish villain of the ITV series. Will someone blurt out the truth while conducting an accident, what if the target doesn't die? It can be a dream, even his dream seems to be foolish then

MS has a connection even with the police. So how come he got arrested earlier when Priya raised a complaint and Ram had to get him released. He could have used his so-called connections then, right?

Don’t ask for logic, MS talking outside of the police station about kidnapping that some random lady overheard him and went for rescue 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️. I am going to assume that ACP was the one originally investigated the ‘accident’ and was bribed by Babbars to hide the evidences of mischief. Maybe MS was arrested by officers from different police station last time,

I had great hopes for Shashi and vouched for his villainy but he turned out to be a dopey with equally dense sidekicks 

Seriously, he is so disappointing in the last 2 episode, no wonder he is bankrupt

All of us have shades of grey but BALH2 broke that belief as MS is completely black. I want to stop him and ask “Aakhir problem kya hain tumhara?"

Now, Raya ka safar ... when you have leads with acting chops and crackling chemistry, why are they given 5 mins of screen time? Till Ram realized his feelings, it was more of Ram and Vedika ka safar, with Priya being in a support role 

Now comes the interesting part, why are the leads playing hide and seek, I mean hiding things from each other especially grievous incidents like kidnapping. They are supposed to be mature. Aajkal main maturity ka meaning dhoond rahi hoon ... 

The chot made a reappearance and Pri suddenly remembered about kidnapping, because Ram is going to be told about it soon, whether Pri will do it or Krish will have a slip of the tongue, has to be seen. 

I don't know why I am telling you all these but I had to vent it out somewhere, sometime, somehow ...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Neeraj & Priya break up is more easy to analyze just look at the chomu he is full of himself. Stealing sister's BF is a betrayal but i thank Maitri for doing it. Priya is saved the guy has no respect for anyone and Priya got to see his through colours. He wants Priya to be a doormat well thats ain't happening. Its Priya we are talking abt

I want to know how she fall for a jerk like him or its just an attachment & infatuation🤣

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
Real_Me thumbnail

Guys, the dialogue ‘let’s keep the circle tight’ was repeated couple of times in Monday episode, any significance? 

Real_Me thumbnail

And good morning,( more like mid morning, with chai and channe❤️ ) from my side ! 😆 

https://youtu.be/NXlWevy4Vz4

I don’t have patience for watching MM for 2 mins straight, is there any dialogues in there? I hope Pri doesn’t share anything important with MM, I don’t trust her. 

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Real_Me

I don’t have patience for watching MM for 2 mins straight, is there any dialogues in there? I hope Pri doesn’t share anything important with MM, I don’t trust her. 

apparently, mm pointed out ram’s mistakes and pri is surprised that mm could see ram’s mistakes and pulled her leg saying that usually she is blind to ram’s goofs🤣

Real_Me thumbnail

apparently, mm pointed out ram’s mistakes and pri is surprised that mm could see ram’s mistakes and pulled her leg saying that usually she is blind to ram’s goofs🤣

How did this happen? Insert ‘kya kya’ reaction from Pri 🤣🤣

Maybe because she now got another perfect damad in Varun 😄