Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #30 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by tirchinazar

I neither want Ram nor Priya. Mujhe bas thoda logic thoda Raya chahiye .. am I asking too much?

Arreee .. you only told me not to look for any logic here ... Best advice ever :)

Originally posted by Mages

Nopes this is not filler its a important sequence actually. It seem like Nandu got to know that Ram is in Alibagh due to VK case & she had no idea abt it. She fears something & insecurity is just an excuse. The actual reason is she fears the case. She might not be involve in the accident but she has a secret of her own & fears that it will be expose especially to Ram

Coming to Priya-MM sequence thats more of advising how to handle Ram afterall he is a human & bound to make mistakes

Love Nandu mostly... Problem is with MM advices... I need a break from that 😂

Originally posted by bhubhnis

Arreee .. you only told me not to look for any logic here ... Best advice ever :)

That doesn't mean wound appears out of nowhere ...  I console myself, in BALH2 universe anything is possible, doctors lie, character check YT to figure out how to turn on the gas, and anyone can enter CEO cabin with no prior permission [security lapse??]

I neither want Ram nor Priya. Mujhe bas thoda logic thoda Raya chahiye .. am I asking too much?

Yes too much 😂

How to expect logic from people jo CCTV footage ko movie ki tarah dikhate hai , prawn drama..

Jaha FL achanaak auto chalana seekh leti aur magically usse pata chal jata hai kaunse spot me pati milega  

Pati ko lagta hai auto chalake ladne ayi thi 😂

Head surgery hoti hai apparently Priya ki , 

Haath pair sab mast chal rahe hote hai par physio therapy leni hai and the list can go on and on..

THIS SERIAL NEVER  WAS  AND CAN NEVER BE LOGICAL.. 

At this point, it is illogical to expect they should be logical 😂

It's RaYa's chemistry that's driving the show, that's all.  Having watched some good SonyTv shows, I can safely conclude that I  have never seen such sub standard quality of inconsistent writing, zero continuity direction and extremely poor editing as BALH2

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by bhubhnis

Got that it's BTS. Just felt this MM- P scene is so useless but maybe wrong.. (will have to wait for the decoding ;) )

Since all R - P scenes feel so discontinued and abrupt... I was doubting his availability.. like the scenes are shot in advance and no availability for and changes afterwards.

It's not only abrupt, even sometimes someone else does his dubbing .. we can make out the difference ... They say Never Kiss Your Best Friend, he just did that ;)

Originally posted by Doodle

Don't even get me started. There are so many loopholes that I can easily take ten pages of this EDT if I begin to write. It's because the idea behind the story is helping me stick to it. The day I see the treatment of scenes is haywire; I will be out. So far, they have broken many conventional traditions and stereotypes, but if they don't stop the foolishness of some tracks, they will lose a chunk of the educated audience. We grew up in the internet age; we are NOT trained to watch EMA, MUs, separation on petty issues, hiding secrets, etc. If they try to shove the illogical tracks down our throats, then better we leave, take a book and cuddle up in a blanket. 

Anyway, all I wanted to say is get your acts straight, CVs. We are giving you a month. Then even Nakuul and Disha's chemistry won't be enough to keep us! 

What happened in one night that people are so upset? ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

What happened in one night that people are so upset? ðŸ˜³

Maybe we are PMSing, you don't worry

Originally posted by Zanutix

I was thinking along same lines. I'll give this show a month (or less) and then I'll stop watching. 

Sony uploads all RaYa moments on their channel anyway, so I'll watch them (and episodes on 1.5x if need be) 

Can't believe I tune in every night at 8 pm only to be disappointed again and again. 

I'm Priya and BALH2 is every man in my life LOL

Need my Ram (a better Creative Team) to help me change my outlook 😓

Kya hua? ðŸ˜³

Kuch nahi , let's happily read our book 🤩

Maybe we are PMSing, you don't worry

Did you all get the cycles synced? ðŸ¤£

Sorry, bad PJ. 

MM hai na? Woh sab thike kardegi