Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by vaidharbhi95

Kuch nahi , let's happily read our book 🀩

I'll start today. I went out with hubby yesterday πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

MM hai na? Woh sab thike kardegi

True...πŸ˜‚

Tirchi apni pyaari Meera Ma aur unke putra Ram ki tazweer jo aapki DP main hain , usse dekhe aur shant ho jaye πŸ₯°

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Doodle

Good night from my side of the world! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ 

Kitna sexy kangan chor hai! β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Doodle

Don't even get me started. There are so many loopholes that I can easily take ten pages of this EDT if I begin to write. It's because the idea behind the story is helping me stick to it. The day I see the treatment of scenes is haywire; I will be out. So far, they have broken many conventional traditions and stereotypes, but if they don't stop the foolishness of some tracks, they will lose a chunk of the educated audience. We grew up in the internet age; we are NOT trained to watch EMA, MUs, separation on petty issues, hiding secrets, etc. If they try to shove the illogical tracks down our throats, then better we leave, take a book and cuddle up in a blanket. 

Anyway, all I wanted to say is get your acts straight, CVs. We are giving you a month. Then even Nakuul and Disha's chemistry won't be enough to keep us! 

Exactly!! I might just leave if they managed to mess up the backstory even more in name of twistsπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Originally posted by vaidharbhi95

True...πŸ˜‚

Tirchi apni pyaari Meera Ma aur unke putra Ram ki tazweer jo aapki DP main hain , usse dekhe aur shant ho jaye πŸ₯°

MM tho Ram bhajan mein busy hai .. Aaj mein akeli hoon, fighter Priya ki tarah!

Everyone's angry with the editing team and their chop-chop giri 😀

Also angry for making our resident hottie (Shashi) dumb πŸ˜”

Originally posted by RitikaS99

Exactly!! I might just leave if they managed to mess up the backstory even more in name of twistsπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Imagine Ritz, they bring dada dadi, nana nani, real father real mother, foster father foster mother ... in the name of twists :) 

And Vedika being victim of circumstances!

I will also QUIT

Edited by tirchinazar - 1 years ago

Kya toh song selection πŸ€£

Waiting for 🐦🐦 to edit it with some other song! 

I think they've shown the best parts of the episode in the sneak peak itself πŸ‘€

Originally posted by Zanutix

Kya toh song selection πŸ€£

Waiting for 🐦🐦 to edit it with some other song! 

I think they've shown the best parts of the episode in the sneak peak itself πŸ‘€

We knew about the song from the spoilers. RaYa's slow dance doesn't suit the song. 

I'll be eagerly waiting for this to be edited with a romantic song❀️