Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

This looks like remake of Gul khan's one of the show Kulfi Kumar Baaje waala. I have not watched it but seems that is the case.  I am not sure though, but it is very similar promo. 

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

This looks like remake of Gul khan's one of the show Kulfi Kumar Baaje waala. I have not watched it but seems that is the case.  I am not sure though, but it is very similar promo. 

Yes, someone had posted on the GappaTappa thread that it's a remake of that Hindi show, which in turn was a remake of a Bangla show Potol Kumar Gaanwala. ðŸ˜Š 

Priya Marathe is in negative role and Amit Khandkekar is the father. I believe the mother's role is short and that is played by Urmila Kothare.

I watched the first episode...the girl is cute and acts well. I might drop AKKK and start watching this one provided they don't torture the little one too much.

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

the poster pretty much exuded the reminisce of Kulfi show, with the whole singing backdrop & whatnot...

mishkil88 thumbnail

Thanks Mukta for opening the thread. 

I tried watching first few minutes of the first episode but didn't find it engaging enough so i put it off.

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Thanks Mukta for opening the thread. 

I tried watching first few minutes of the first episode but didn't find it engaging enough so i put it off.

The little girl and music is what drew me to this show. 

NerdyMukta thumbnail
NerdyMukta thumbnail