Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Fun filled post😆.. 

Driving me crazy everyday using double negative in his pyaari qs🤨 and giving udhaar for pyaaari ans😬... How could our poor girl understand it🤧?? 

Ghochu for a reason😉

Thanks for the tag 😊

Toreadff26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Atleast he didnt say

Kya ab mein tumharey liye kuch nahi .. nahi ho ?

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Of course he is ek no ka gochu.. Why can't even he accept his own feelings... 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh ab humara normal hai... dono nahi sudharne wale 🤪

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Toreadff26

Atleast he didnt say

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aapka bhi jawab nahi Aakritiji,  kya atrangi post banayi and atrangi (very apt) gif's ke saath.

Finally whenever they both want to confess it will be in atrangi way only...since both influence each other....ek gonchu aur ek jungli.....if we add both we get atrangi🤣

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

You really expected better from the Tum mere liye kuch bhi nahi, nahi ho guy🤪🤣😆

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Toreadff26

Atleast he didnt say

Wahi tou. Shukar kro. Cause he's totally capable of that😆

Sheldon-Cooperr thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

There sure is one higher than superlative degree of dumb called Aryan Singh Rathore. Aise kon puchta hai be.

This is what I feel about him now.

https://tenor.com/bg162.gif

SnowLove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Disclaimer: This post is just for entertainment purpose and is not intended to bash any FD or any people.. Any resemblance with Living or Dead is purely coincidental...

But if the shoe fits you then wear it Cindrella  😏😏

So Ladiesssss

To share another Atrangi Kissa of Our Atrangi Aru... Previously I shared Aru's Atranginess who have Atrangi style to tell Imlie her importance in his life...

Now Presenting to you another Atranginess to Ask Your Wife, if she Likes/Loves You :

Aru - "Kya Ab tum Mujhse..... . Mujhse Nafrat Nahi Karti??"

Like What is this behavior Aru? Can't you say what is in your heart for once?? Is it necessary to talk in your Atranginess everytime? And then again you are expecting Imlie to confess first.. Dude first confess to your own self first 🙄🙄

Hence Proved... Ye Ladka Atrangi Hai Aur Atrangi hi Rahega 😏😏

To elaborate myself more I am posting a Pic which is actually the inspiration behind this post of mine.. A Twitter user shared it and My Post is just inspired from it 🤪🤪

(Pic and Idea Credit : Twitter User @Liti)

Imlie has named him Right - "Ghonchu Singh Rathore" 😏😏😏

I know this post doesn't make sense at all and is itself is Atrangi one but Maine fir bhi post kar di 🤣🤣🤣 so that no one should think that I have taken Sanyaas once again as I am unhappy with the track 😏😏.. Matlab "Hum Shareef Kya Hue, Saari Duniya hi Badmaash Ho Gayi"... I mean unlike many other people we are not velle to crib all day for we have busy lives and have work but that doesn't mean that I or anyone of us has left the forum 🤔....So just to let everyone know neither I am going anywhere nor anyone else 😉... 

Anyways Want to share more Atrangi Kisse of Aru??? Comment Box is always open for that... Share your views over there... I am waiting😳

Luv Aakriti ❤️

I am gonna role my eyes into another dimension some day over his atranginess.. But i also get him. Itni baar sir phoota hai .. So he is just protecting his delicate heart in any way possible.. 

And he has to confess to 3 people

Himself, her payal n to her.. Pressure bahut hai ..and ise imlie se confess krne se zyada prblm kuch accept krne me ho rhi rhi 🤣 

He must b thinking 'I am ASR. I don't fall in love. Idiot should know he fallen deeply, madly and completely way before.