Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Thanks for all your inputs everyone!! 

Its not possible for me to address every post one by one, so I will just address this overarching theme-

One thing to clarify- I never meant that Sai should be part of the New Year party or consistently put out some unnecessary reels with Adrija...but yes, I would probably like some more off screen interaction videos between the leads, some comments on each other's posts, likes etc..of course, they are not bound to do it..I totally understand, its their personal space off camera and they are free to do what they would like but a bit more social media publicity, specially between Agastya-Imlie wouldn't hurt..I, for instance, even though being a fan of Sai from earlier, only tuned in to the show after I saw some reels/insta stories shared by Sai. I felt he has recently reduced re-sharing of reels, which I think, would probably benefit the show...but again, that's not my main point at all.

I am glad to know that PH and channel don't care about all the SM ruckus...bcz chintus or not, we can't ignore the fact that there has been a lot of negativity around Adrija and SaiJa in the recent days and I feel soo much of hate comments would have affected me personally at some level but then again, I am not an actor and they, unfortunately, have to develop a thick skin to ignore all of this and go on with their work...its not even about professionalism, its basic human nature na to get affected..I don't doubt Sai, Adrija or anyone on the set for that matter, would be unprofessional but still..

Anyway, coming to my main point about the characterization..again, I think all of us agree, that there is undue screenspace and importance being given to Vishwa and the revenge family. And last scene from yesterday's episode just broke me and compelled me to write this post...but I am soo glad today that it was a dream...And now I understand why they showed Vishwa supporting Imlie in that scene..its Agastya's dream, who perceives Vishwa-Imlie as a couple so obvio when imagining, he would imagine it like that..I am very very glad that the PH had enough brain cells left to not show that for real (have to say this bcz they have shown Vishwa picking Imlie scenes in the past which just left a veryy yuckkyy taste in my mouth, to say the least)..

Anyway, I happily and whole heartedly take ALL my complains back (well, except the styling issue, of course) after seeing todays epi..Oh how adorable Agastya was when he told daadi that he needs to do this for Imlie..how nice of Daadi to go to Imlie and tell her why Agastya is doing what he is doing..today, the chemistry was on point, the angst was on-point..the hug, oh so cute and Sonali just has my heart smiley27

All in all, a veryy well executed episode and now I am really looking forward to the revelation track!!

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Thanks for all your inputs everyone!! 

Its not possible for me to address every post one by one, so I will just address this overarching theme-

One thing to clarify- I never meant that Sai should be part of the New Year party or consistently put out some unnecessary reels with Adrija...but yes, I would probably like some more off screen interaction videos between the leads, some comments on each other's posts, likes etc..of course, they are not bound to do it..I totally understand, its their personal space off camera and they are free to do what they would like but a bit more social media publicity, specially between Agastya-Imlie wouldn't hurt..I, for instance, even though being a fan of Sai from earlier, only tuned in to the show after I saw some reels/insta stories shared by Sai. I felt he has recently reduced re-sharing of reels, which I think, would probably benefit the show...but again, that's not my main point at all.

I am glad to know that PH and channel don't care about all the SM ruckus...bcz chintus or not, we can't ignore the fact that there has been a lot of negativity around Adrija and SaiJa in the recent days and I feel soo much of hate comments would have affected me personally at some level but then again, I am not an actor and they, unfortunately, have to develop a thick skin to ignore all of this and go on with their work...its not even about professionalism, its basic human nature na to get affected..I don't doubt Sai, Adrija or anyone on the set for that matter, would be unprofessional but still..

Anyway, coming to my main point about the characterization..again, I think all of us agree, that there is undue screenspace and importance being given to Vishwa and the revenge family. And last scene from yesterday's episode just broke me and compelled me to write this post...but I am soo glad today that it was a dream...And now I understand why they showed Vishwa supporting Imlie in that scene..its Agastya's dream, who perceives Vishwa-Imlie as a couple so obvio when imagining, he would imagine it like that..I am very very glad that the PH had enough brain cells left to not show that for real (have to say this bcz they have shown Vishwa picking Imlie scenes in the past which just left a veryy yuckkyy taste in my mouth, to say the least)..

Anyway, I happily and whole heartedly take ALL my complains back (well, except the styling issue, of course) after seeing todays epi..Oh how adorable Agastya was when he told daadi that he needs to do this for Imlie..how nice of Daadi to go to Imlie and tell her why Agastya is doing what he is doing..today, the chemistry was on point, the angst was on-point..the hug, oh so cute and Sonali just has my heart smiley27

All in all, a veryy well executed episode and now I am really looking forward to the revelation track!!

@red, tum likes and comments ka bol rahi ho, I would like to see him marry the girl I want. Hope he obliges (though I know he will 😇😇😇). 

On a more serious note, it's wrong for any fans to expect the actors to behave the way they want. It is his life, his career, he has the right to decide how to take it ahead. We may find some reels done by some actors extra, we may find some actors fool fans by providing content when there's nothing between them just to gain more popularity (PR couples) etc. We don't own any actor and can't dictate their choices, what we can do is decide if we want to be their fan based on their choices.

I really wish Sai blocks and takes action against the chintus. Not just for him and his bestie but for his fandom too, we have been tolerating this nonsense for 2 years now. 

As far as the hate Adrija is getting goes, I will neither blame Saishi fans nor take their side (they have their reasons). There's a lot of things happening offscreen that people who are very active in the fandom know. It is best that all the actors of this show focus on the show (as that's their main bread butter) and not indulge in offscreen controversies at the cost of someone's reputation. Show chalega jab trp aayegi not due to social media. To reiterate, except Chintus no one else bashes anyone for the joy of it. 

In my opinion, actors should come to set, do their scenes and go back home. If in between they give pics and reels etc - great, if not - it's fine as well, their choice. BTW, you got enough Sai and Addy pics and videos offscreen today. Hope the Imlie Agastya fans are happy (I don't understand why they were so upset before). 

Our fandom never got a single pic during the first show of Sai. Some of us had to resort to editing (literally removing the middle person from the frame coz all pictures had a kabab main haddi).

Anyway, if any Imlie fans want them to get together in real life, tough luck 😂. 

Zoya56 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Saishi fans Adrija ko troll karte hai.  Jab Imlie season 3 ka casting ka news aaya tha tab se gossip ke post ke niche uske liye likhte the "Exaggerated expressions ". Kyon bhai Tumne us time hi show ka ek scene tak dekhe bina yeh bol diya ki uske expressions sahi nahi hai

Yeh targeted hate nahi hai toh kya hai.

Twitter par jake Saishi fans account check karlo sab adrija ko indirect maarte rehte hai jaise ki show ki kahani aur scenes wahi likhti hai jo ki unke hisab se  unke favorite mhrw ki copy hai. Jab mhrw nahi tha uske 10 saal pehle se gul khan romantic shows bana rahi hai.  

Adrija ko chodo yeh toh apne favorite Sai ki bhi respect nahi karte hai. Agar Sai shivangi ke alawa kisi aur ke sath chemistry nahi bana sakta matlab woh ek failure hai actor ke Roop mein.  Kuch Saishi fans toh Imlie ka over hone kar rahe hai.  Aise dushman fans nahi dekhe jo apne favorite ko hi berozgaar dekhna chahte hai