Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

I don't think so. Almost everyone considers Arjun handsome whenever he's brought up. However, that is the catch---he's brought up quite less. 😆

which is why we must stretch a thread to at least three pages with what a delicious cup of sex latte he is every time a kindred spirit brings him up.

I must give credit to the person who termed him sex latte on this forum once … very rightly so. 😉

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

which is why we must stretch a thread to at least three pages with what a delicious cup of sex latte he is every time a kindred spirit brings him up.

I must give credit to the person who termed him sex latte on this forum once … very rightly so. 😉

Really? I'd consider him Hazelnut Machhiato. Latte is too....vanilla? Or something. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Really? I'd consider him Hazelnut Machhiato. Latte is too....vanilla? Or something. 

yeah I know, sex latte suddenly sounds so plain. So you dig macchiatos eh. I would say that he’s mocha cookie crumble Frappuccino 😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yeah I know, sex latte suddenly sounds so plain. So you dig macchiatos eh. I would say that he’s mocha cookie crumble Frappuccino 😆

Nah, that's an overload. Plain hazelnut macchiato with a sprinkling of almonds would do just fine. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I don’t drink or like coffee so he’s my coke zero in a glass bottle. ❤️

priya185 thumbnail

I don’t find Jacqueline pretty

I used to find Arjun cute in DHT now I don’t 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Please girls, don't wet the bed. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I don’t drink or like coffee so he’s my coke zero in a glass bottle. ❤️

Either way, you’re consuming caffeine. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Please girls, don't wet the bed. 

You can’t stop me. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I can imagine why Arjun Rampal had a hard time pretending to be in awe of her. He’s already hot and so is his gf, why would he be ogling at shady Salman’s girl Friday Jackie for?! 

For all we know he was thinking, how the heck did she ever date Sajid khan the perv for so many years, yikes …. Which diluted whatever little awe his face was trying to conjure up. 

Have you watched the other song boond boond? I wish she wasn’t in it at all!

Jacqueline is hot tho, wtf are you talking about?!