Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

And i didn’t even factor that in! 😆 

He also looks good bald. I can bet my kidney and lungs that HR won’t look good bald. 🤗

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

she’s fair — never underestimate the power of white skin in Bollywood

She’s tall and is fit I guess, and sleeps with shady perverts like sajid khan for movies, so she gets to star in them. 

I’m not a fan either! Murder 2 is where she looked her best in my opinion n even that ain’t saying much. 

That is a plausible explanation for why she's in so many movies, but it doesn't explain how average moviegoers find her hot. I always found her 'sex appeal' to be a bizarre phenomenon. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

He also looks good bald. I can bet my kidney and lungs that HR won’t look good bald. 🤗

😂 I would put up a software generated pic of a bald hrithik to settle it once n for all but I’m not that tech savvy yet. 

Arjun has his voice going for him too, which hrithik lacks. But damn, that man can move n looks hot too! Why do we have to feel so burdened to make a choice. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

😂 I would put up a software generated pic of a bald hrithik to settle it once n for all but I’m not that tech savvy yet. 

Arjun has his voice going for him too, which hrithik lacks. But damn, that man can move n looks hot too! Why do we have to feel so burdened to make a choice. 😆

We don’t have to make a choice. Minty forces me to defend Arjun when she compares him to HR. I love HR too but leave my underrated Arjun alone. 😆 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I can imagine why Arjun Rampal had a hard time pretending to be in awe of her. He’s already hot and so is his gf, why would he be ogling at shady Salman’s girl Friday Jackie for?! 

For all we know he was thinking, how the heck did she ever date Sajid khan the perv for so many years, yikes …. Which diluted whatever little awe his face was trying to conjure up. 

Have you watched the other song boond boond? I wish she wasn’t in it at all!

https://youtu.be/HC-Mp0Kbo9I

OMG. Have you seen such a perfect nose in your life? This man has the best facial bones I’ve ever seen in my life. Look at how straight his nose is! 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

We don’t have to make a choice. Minty forces me to defend Arjun when she compares him to HR. I love HR too but leave my underrated Arjun alone. 😆 

Arjun's looks certainly aren't underrated. His acting, however, is two Pacific Oceans away from being ANY kind of rated. 

OMG. Have you seen such a perfect nose in your life? This man has the best facial bones I’ve ever seen in my life. Look at how straight his nose is! 

yeah almost makes me feel insecure about my own. The perfectly chiseled face got me hooked the first time I saw it ….. you know the story, same as yours. 😆

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

That is a plausible explanation for why she's in so many movies, but it doesn't explain how average moviegoers find her hot. I always found her 'sex appeal' to be a bizarre phenomenon. 

Men like strange things …. 
that’s how I explain phenomena such as Jackie that go over my head.😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Arjun's looks certainly aren't underrated. His acting, however, is two Pacific Oceans away from being ANY kind of rated. 

It’s underrated in the forum. I feel like a total of 3-4 people find him good looking. Him in his prime is completely my type of ideal beauty. Tall, dark and handsome. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

It’s underrated in the forum. I feel like a total of 3-4 people find him good looking. Him in his prime is completely my type of ideal beauty. Tall, dark and handsome. 

I don't think so. Almost everyone considers Arjun handsome whenever he's brought up. However, that is the catch---he's almost never brought up. 😆

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 1 years ago