Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Let me tell you something about Tara Sutaria. She has the supremely high privilege and luck of someone who is WRAPPED up in the cloak of whatever the word is for the opposite of nepotism; because if you witness her attempt at acting, she is many many worlds behind her contemporaries, who may have surnames PLUS talent. I would love to see her improve her skills and not rely on her stunningly beautiful looks which is what got her to the position she is in today, which is obviously far far worse than "nEpOtIsM" K3g GIFs | Tenor

If she was a bhatt, and Alia was a sutaria then things would have been totally different today. But yeah use the nepotism excuse all you want.😆

priya185 thumbnail

her choice what colour she wants to dye her hair

it looks fine

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is very pretty and looks nothing like white, blond, blue eyed Swift, people need glasses and reality checks. Why feel sorry for Tara? she has been born to a priviledged life and while not everyone makes it in show business due to lack of talent or luck or whatever she can still claim to have had plenty ops and go on to have a very good life if she is smart.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Internet filled with jealous aunties(not age shaming mentality shaming) and horny frustrated uncles and lodu devdases(again not age shaming mentality shaming).

God I don't dislike feminists as much as I hate these "yeh sab ladki hoti hi aisi hain" type losers.