Tara sutaira gets heavily trolled n Netizens call her sasta tayl

Posted: 1 years ago

Achhi to lag rahi hai bechari... Zabardasti ka troll kar rahe hain 🤷🏼‍♂️

From a promising, relatable, promising teen star....to becoming the butt of jokes and a soft-target for trolls, her journey makes me sad.

She used to look so innocent, cute and normal" back in her Television days.😔 Far better than the likes of Alia, Anaanya, Jhanvi ever did in their teenage years.

She really could've made it big as a Disney star, given the right grooming and work.

Today, despite having a pretty face, she gets zero "quality" roles in Bollywood.🤪

Tara Sutaria: From a Junior Artist to a Bollywood Lead - CARAS India

Tara Sutaria Biography 2022, Age, Wiki, Boyfriend, Parents & more

What are some lesser known facts about Tara Sutaria? - Quora

Celebrities gets trolled everyday for something or another. It’s nothing new. 

I think she looks good with bangs/fringe.  Her outfit might not be my taste but it looks like any other over priced outfit actresses wear for photo ops.  Problem here is her body language. She seems nervous and unsure of herself. It’s like she’s lost her confidence. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc0Gl8aqSA8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Originally posted by diasingh2

From a promising, relatable, promising teen star....to becoming the butt of jokes and a soft-target for trolls, her journey makes me sad.

She used to look so innocent, cute and normal" back in her Television days.😔 Far better than the likes of Alia, Anaanya, Jhanvi ever did in their teenage years.

She really could've made it big as a Disney star, given the right grooming and work.

Today, despite having a pretty face, she gets zero "quality" roles in Bollywood.🤪

Tara Sutaria: From a Junior Artist to a Bollywood Lead - CARAS India

Tara Sutaria Biography 2022, Age, Wiki, Boyfriend, Parents & more

What are some lesser known facts about Tara Sutaria? - Quora

Even in the west most Disney stars that ended their contract for Hollywood ended up in pretty bad conditions. Lyndsey Lohan, Hillary Duff among others. Their first few films were successful but that is about it. As for Tara she is probably the most attractive out all the newcomers but not very talented. Amazingly she hasn't even earned a good glam doll/flower pot name for herself yet. I wonder why? Well, Shradda is the better dancer. And the girl still looks young. I guess she will have to go to make room for Tara. Shradda now shares this space with Katrina. 

Gorgeous before, gorgeous now. 

Ainvaye hi troll karte rehte hain.

She looks beautiful here as well.

Let me tell you something about Tara Sutaria. She has the supremely high privilege and luck of someone who is WRAPPED up in the cloak of whatever the word is for the opposite of nepotism; because if you witness her attempt at acting, she is many many worlds behind her contemporaries, who may have surnames PLUS talent. I would love to see her improve her skills and not rely on her stunningly beautiful looks which is what got her to the position she is in today, which is obviously far far worse than "nEpOtIsM" K3g GIFs | Tenor

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

Let me tell you something about Tara Sutaria. She has the supremely high privilege and luck of someone who is WRAPPED up in the cloak of whatever the word is for the opposite of nepotism; because if you witness her attempt at acting, she is many many worlds behind her contemporaries, who may have surnames PLUS talent. I would love to see her improve her skills and not rely on her stunningly beautiful looks which is what got her to the position she is in today, which is obviously far far worse than "nEpOtIsM" smiley42K3g GIFs | Tenor

^I don't think Jhanvi, Sara, or Ananya, are great actresses either. The only newcomer actresses that have shown some promise in recent years are Banita Sandhu and Tripti. Many say Tara is amongst the worse. I think Jhanvir is pretty close to being as bad. People say she didn't manage to ruin Gunjab Saxena even if her performance wasn't that good. Well, then I would say give Tara as strong of a script and director. She has never gotten one. Jhanvi looks scared of the camera. Many close friends told them she did manage to ruin a good film like Gunjan Saxena. Who any of the Dangal actresses would have made amazing. The consensus on this forum was she managed to give just about passing performances. But Indian friends at get-togethers discussed how cringey they found her performance in an otherwise goodfilm.  Tripti and Banita are both above-average looking. I would say better than the nepotism girls. But not as beautiful as Tara, Shraddha, Katrina etc. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

Tara Sutaria is a joke. No one takes her seriously..she is embarrassing herself with every movie..cannot believe how this was touted as a promising talent 3 years ago..went straight to the gutter!