Aake Rula jaa rulaya tha jaise

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I...

lovvvvvved the episode, and this stupid track is not about Sundar-Arpita at all, but a means to bring out Arylie's latent insecurities.

We have never ever seen Aryan being vulnerable about his place in Imlie's life even as a husband. He loves best when he loves without expectations. 

He is a good husband; he repeats "Imlie; my wife" as many times as he breathes. But he puts little distances between them because he doesn't want her to be burdened by the expectations that come with a marriage especiallly when he thinks that she's just upholding the sanctity of the ritual.

It's his safe space when he loves loves loves her without any expectations. Expectations can get dashed. So he tries and struggles to reconcile this safe space, and this newfound intimacy that the role of a husband has wrought on him. He will never accept that he loves her, first, because he doesn't want her to acquiesce just for the sake of "ab toh jo hai yahi hai." The family nahi ho part is again a reinforcement of this. 'Choose me on your accord or don't at all.' He broke my poor girl. Bas tard.

Now that he has a premonition about what transpired between Meethi and Imlie, and the imminent heartbreak to him, my poor boy is just trying to delay the ache.

All the talks about "Sundar se problem hai toh humse kaahe nahi rahi" and "Didi family ke liye zabardasti shaadi nahi karegi" are projections, and they are needed for them to address each other.

The moment she actually talks of leaving though? Buoyyy is gonna get wrecked.

Don't throw chappals at me.  

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No chappals at you.

Your POV is apt. ❤️

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Aru breathes loudly

Le fd : aru is butchered 😵

Itna kyu sensitive hona bhai, humara rishtedar thodi hai? Ek fictional character hai, tv pe dekho khush raho, troll karo, mazze lo 🤗

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SundariP

Aru breathes loudly

Itna kyu sensitive hona bhai, humara rishtedar thodi hai? Ek fictional character hai, tv pe dekho khush raho, troll karo, mazze lo 🤗

Trolling Aru is sooooo fun tbh

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deltablues

I...

lovvvvvved the episode, and this stupid track is not about Sundar-Arpita at all, but a means to bring out Arylie's latent insecurities.

We have never ever seen Aryan being vulnerable about his place in Imlie's life even as a husband. He loves best when he loves without expectations. 

He is a good husband; he repeats "Imlie; my wife" as many times as he breathes. But he puts little distances between them because he doesn't want her to be burdened by the expectations that come with a marriage especiallly when he thinks that she's just upholding the sanctity of the ritual.

It's his safe space when he loves loves loves her without any expectations. Expectations can get dashed. So he tries and struggles to reconcile this safe space, and this newfound intimacy that the role of a husband has wrought on him. He will never accept that he loves her, first, because he doesn't want her to acquiesce just for the sake of "ab toh jo hai yahi hai." The family nahi ho part is again a reinforcement of this. 'Choose me on your accord or don't at all.' He broke my poor girl. Bas tard.

Now that he has a premonition about what transpired between Meethi and Imlie, and the imminent heartbreak to him, my poor boy is just trying to delay the ache.

All the talks about "Sundar se problem hai toh humse kaahe nahi rahi" and "Didi family ke liye zabardasti shaadi nahi karegi" are projections, and they are needed for them to address each other.

The moment she actually talks of leaving though? Buoyyy is gonna get wrecked.

Don't throw chappals at me.  

100% agree. anyway husband wife talk n tell lot rubbish to eo many time to get one hand up in fight or even to defence their own ego n inke beech mei to how much ego n boss-employee drama. not to take seriously. n now when she say on his face m going he not going to let her go 😆 "itni jaldi kahin jaane nahi doonga tumhe" "tum dekhogi mujhe hi" 😆

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aru breathes loudly

bohat emosional sickness hai 😆 aru need to be v careful n rmmbr he is not TV character

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

100% agree. anyway husband wife talk n tell lot rubbish to eo many time to get one hand up in fight or even to defence their own ego n inke beech mei to how much ego n boss-employee drama. not to take seriously. n now when she say on his face m going he not going to let her go 😆 "itni jaldi kahin jaane nahi doonga tumhe" "tum dekhogi mujhe hi" 😆

Obviously.... Aur gayi toh peechhe jayega... Hutch ka network follows you everywhere 😆

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

bohat emosional sickness hai 😆 aru need to be v careful n rmmbr he is not TV character

🤷 Itna blind love thik nahi hai, sehat me asar hota hai 🤔

Troll karo khush raho 💁

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poovar boy in narmu style...Kitna troll karenge bhai bacche ko ... 3 ladies toh troll kar rahe hain atleast virtual ladies toh saath Dena Banta hain....

Edited by ramusk - 1 years ago
rnrozzy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aru breathes loudly

jin logon ne yeh show shuru se dekha ho, unse pucho butchering kisko kehte hain - bechari Malini, kya se kya bangai 😭