Karan Johar to return with Koffee With Karan Season 7 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Depending on how long the show runs he might save Aloobir for season finale as Brahmstra is releasing in September, as of now 😉.  

I would love to see Katrina and Deepika together but it’s kind of unlikely.    

I want to see Aishwarya and Karishma together but that’s even more unlikely. 

I’m sure the Archie nepo trio (Suhana, Agastya, Khushi) will come together. I hope Shweta comes again too just so KJo can ask her what happened to not wanting/letting her kids join the industry.  

Aamir Khan might come with Kareena. Sid with Rashmika. Kiara either with Vicky or Varun depending on when her episode airs, or maybe both. Basically costars promoting movies. 

I know a lot of people are wanting to see Deepu and Kat....don't wanna rain on ur parade or anything.....but Sonam and Deepu are nut cases...😆...while my Kitty Kat is sane..😎..so that Sonam-Deepu episode is not going to be repeated....but yes I want to see Deepu Rani...she keeps on giving and embarrassing .....so much fun...🤣...I mean Biru is one of Deepu's three favorite men......the number of times Deepu has totally gone ga ga over Ranbir is...🤣

Originally posted by ExquisiteDhami-

Whatever he does I hope he stops asking people to rank others talent and what not its so damn mean. Imagine your colleagues ranking you publicly  

he will surely put that question 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Can’t wait to see who’s gonna appear in the 1st episode.. will it be RK Alia or Agastya Suhana and Khushi? ðŸ¤”

His adopted child or SRK 

Originally posted by Nandini_goyal

His adopted child or SRK 

I don't think SRK is going to come on any show now...

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I know a lot of people are wanting to see Deepu and Kat....don't wanna rain on ur parade or anything.....but Sonam and Deepu are nut cases...😆...while my Kitty Kat is sane..😎..so that Sonam-Deepu episode is not going to be repeated....but yes I want to see Deepu Rani...she keeps on giving and embarrassing .....so much fun...🤣...I mean Biru is one of Deepu's three favorite men......the number of times Deepu has totally gone ga ga over Ranbir is...🤣

I don’t think anyone expects a repeat of Sonam and Deepika episode. That was about a lot of anger. Deepika and Kat will be more about celebration of dodging the bullet 😆. Kat is very diplomatic and well spoken but she knows how to insert her digs when she wants to. Deepika tries to be diplomatic but fumbles a lot ðŸ˜†.  Still, I don’t think her last episode with Alia was bad at all. I don’t remember her saying anything embarrassing. Unless you count her agreeing to be on an episode that was all about Aloobir.  

Originally posted by trouble_006

He's probably gonna open with Aloo-Ranbir/Brahmastra gang. 

Then the rest of them will have the new nepo gang with a couple of outsiders sprinkled in.

Nothing new ðŸ˜µ

Wat about any cricketer who he wants to spoil their career ðŸ˜† , boring ðŸ˜µ

All I'm reminded of, when i think of kwk, is the b!tchy faces he makes all over the episode... And I'm instantly p!ssed off in my mind. ðŸ¤¢

I hope SRK comes with Suhana. Wishful thinking!! 

Also an entire episode with just Aloobir would be pretty dull. I'd just be aloo going hyper on the couch and Ranbir looking like he's just trying to survive. 

I wish him success...because it looks as if there is an audience for everything...some even watch lying psychos showing the dregs of humanity and pushing hate...so KJo's show is miles ahead in triviality and frivulous value, minus the open preaching of hate an religious wars.

I'm feeling mixed about it. The season will basically be a springboard for the nepo-kids. 

But also, Sonam Kapoor always dug her grave every time she showed up for KWK episode....I'm hoping the trend continues with all these Sonam 2.0s walking around😆