Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

I don't know about watches but seeing the look on Pratha's face when she looks up I too felt Rishabh will somehow be the one filling sindoor in Pratha maang...

I mean it has never happened before that naagin has married anyone other than hero...

But this story, what's this sheshnag thing now🀣next they will bring some random guy as Shivji or Narayan kya😜

Or maybe a new villain.

Asuron ka baap.

Mogambo 

When nagin meets him.

He will say 

Shesh nagin ko dekh kar mogambo kush hua🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Simba ko kon si ati hai acting πŸ˜³ Yash se ziada toh simba buri acting kar raha hai πŸ€“ even Teja after doing many shows naagin mein slight improvement hai bas πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

At least Partha and yash ki Jodi mein chemistry hai attract krte hai 😍 pratha and Rishabh gives me sibling vibes πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I find yash good looking and charming. He should get an ML role in itvs 

I think in clean shaven he will look hotter.

😍😍

At least better than that Parineeti wala lead 

Kis angle sey hero bhi legta hain, i wonder πŸ€”.

Yeh ekta ney ML ki casting mey gadbad kardi.

No offense to his fans.

Am watching coz of anchal. She the most beautiful actress i have ever seen. Really sweet sober face. Natural beauty . Less makeup applied 

I hope they bring new ML for her.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

50% of me thinks Pratha ki shaadi Rish se hue hai (90% se 50% πŸ’”) but 50% I am doubtful. First Reem has sindur and mangersutra (I hope ritesh ne kari ho shaadi πŸ˜­) second Yash is SSSN how will rish be able to reach there fight with him and put sindur while surprising pratha πŸ€“ 

logic gya baad me I want my PraRish only πŸ₯Ί

What i think is even if yash pratha and rishab reem gets married still it doesn't carry value coz pratha rishab didn't divorce. 

Their first marriage is still legal isnt itπŸ€”

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyhand20

Vasuki is Sheshnaag. Yash is Sarvashreshth Shesh Naag. Pratha is Sarvashresth Shesh Naagin, but they called themselves Shesh Naagin and Shesh Naag only for short. Only the one who drink the milk after performed the ritual will get Sarvashreshth Shesh power, that why Pratha and Mahek's mother forced Pratha to drink that milk plate when Mahek being held captive so Pratha can get Sarvashreshth Shesh power.

What milk is that btw.πŸ€”πŸ€”

On a light note, we all drink milk. Why hasn't anyone of us turned into a snake yet.

Ekta and her logic ( eyes rolling) .

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Does these people knows the difference b/w Sheshnaag & Vasuki🀣that is the main question kuch bhi dikha rahe at least do your basic mytho studies

Gosh all these stories on Ram Shiv Vishnu Bramha Krishna Sati Durga Kali Parvati Shiv-Shakti Ram-Sita Krishna-Radha-Rukmini-Satyabhama bhagvad gita Shiv Puran Garud Puran  are told by my late grandfather when i was a kid in prayers room though not all i remember i have knowledge of it. This people have zero knowledge

They fool us for trps 🀣🀣🀣

We just roll our eyes and smile .

emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

What milk is that btw.πŸ€”πŸ€”

On a light note, we all drink milk. Why hasn't anyone of us turned into a snake yet.

Ekta and her logic ( eyes rolling) .

🀣🀣🀣🀣

It's the sparkling milk after performed the ritual to gets Sarvashreshth Shesh power

urmita thumbnail

Or maybe a new villain.

Asuron ka baap.

Mogambo 

When nagin meets him.

He will say 

Shesh nagin ko dekh kar mogambo kush hua🀣🀣🀣🀣

don't give them ideas it's very much possible after today...koi sir paer puch kuch nehi hai n6 kiπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

P.s. ye farishta mar gaya tha na n5 mein , ya Bani k tarha magically Zinda ho gaya...isko dekhte hi pitne ka man Kia Vani got separated by him...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He was only injured n was about to die.but he flew to fairy land to get healed.

Originally posted by: urmita

don't give them ideas it's very much possible after today...koi sir paer puch kuch nehi hai n6 kiπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

P.s. ye farishta mar gaya tha na n5 mein , ya Bani k tarha magically Zinda ho gaya...isko dekhte hi pitne ka man Kia Vani got separated by him...

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

I find yash good looking and charming. He should get an ML role in itvs 

I think in clean shaven he will look hotter. πŸ˜πŸ˜

At least better than that Parineeti wala lead 

Kis angle sey hero bhi legta hain, i wonder πŸ€”.

Yeh ekta ney ML ki casting mey gadbad kardi.

No offense to his fans.

Am watching coz of anchal. She the most beautiful actress i have ever seen. Really sweet sober face. Natural beauty . Less makeup applied 

I hope they bring new ML for her.

Gosh Anchal is simply gorgeous. I looooved her sm in KUDCA, even wanted to start that BB show for her but couldn't find the time. 

I just hate it how Ekta has basically turned her into some bechari abla nari in her new show. Anchal can do sooo much more, after all it was the strong-headed nature of Vashma only that was responsible for giving strength to not only Amrit but also Uday for the most part (though they butchered that show later on πŸ˜”).

I'm sure they'll bring a new ML for her soon, every EMA kinda show is following this same track these days lol. Anupama, Udaariyan, Imlie, Nima and the 1000 other shows with the exact same storyline πŸ˜†   

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Gosh Anchal is simply gorgeous. I looooved her sm in KUDCA, even wanted to start that BB show for her but couldn't find the time. 

I just hate it how Ekta has basically turned her into some bechari abla nari in her new show. Anchal can do sooo much more, after all it was the strong-headed nature of Vashma only that was responsible for giving strength to not only Amrit but also Uday for the most part (though they butchered that show later on πŸ˜”).

I'm sure they'll bring a new ML for her soon, every EMA kinda show is following this same track these days lol. Anupama, Udaariyan, Imlie, Nima and the 1000 other shows with the exact same storyline πŸ˜†   

Right said. Am watching coz of her 

Anchal have this look that u just feel like looking at her face all time. 

So sweet and soothing. A baby face.

Didn't watch her earlier show though

U know what,  i never followed Parineeti  My MIL told me u watch it's nice. Started during marriage track. Found it dragging. Then thought kehin yeh ekta ka show to nehin hain. Bingo , it was 

If only i knew, wouldn't have watched . We all know how her storytelling is🀣🀣

Told myself dont get too involved. Dil ka chakna choor ho jaiga.

I am not following all episodes . Just here and there. Coz there is soooo much dragging 

I dislike her being showed weak but it's for a good purpose. The truth he cheated on her will make her stronger later. 

From which angle that guy looked like a hero ( eyes rolling) 

I hope ekta brings new ML on board

Udaariyaan only had cameo who was ruined to redeem the ML. That's why their ship is sinking 🀣🀣

People want positivity for new ML.

Aryan and anuj are not ruined for the male leads. That's why they still shine 

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago