Rishab filling sindoor - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Tab Sheshnaag cast nahi hua tha na 😆

Tushar ke liye mere simbu ki bali chadha di ekta maiya ne

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Does these people knows the difference b/w Sheshnaag & Vasuki🤣that is the main question kuch bhi dikha rahe at least do your basic mytho studies

Gosh all these stories on Ram Shiv Vishnu Bramha Krishna Sati Durga Kali Parvati Shiv-Shakti Ram-Sita Krishna-Radha-Rukmini-Satyabhama bhagvad gita Shiv Puran Garud Puran  are told by my late grandfather when i was a kid in prayers room though not all i remember i have knowledge of it. This people have zero knowledge

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Does these people knows the difference b/w Sheshnaag & Vasuki🤣that is the main question kuch bhi dikha rahe at least do your basic mytho studies

Gosh all these stories on Ram Shiv Vishnu Bramha Krishna Sati Durga Kali Parvati Shiv-Shakti Ram-Sita Krishna-Radha-Rukmini-Satyabhama bhagvad gita Shiv Puran Garud Puran  are told by my late grandfather when i was a kid in prayers room though not all i remember i have knowledge of it. This people have zero knowledge

Mythology ka research ka naam leke kuch bhi dikhate hain. Radha krishna that show disgust me so much that we didn't watch after few episodes. I m not religious but at least know some stuff that learned at home.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Mythology ka research ka naam leke kuch bhi dikhate hain. Radha krishna that show disgust me so much that we didn't watch after few episodes. I m not religious but at least know some stuff that learned at home.

Honestly yaar we do not need to know the entire stories of mytho just the important parts of that manuscripts that shapes the life. Making right choices & walking the right path of lives. Do not be dependant your hardwork will reward you. We at least know the basic core of culture and religion. Here they mocking and making fun that boils me even though i am laughing

That show god knows what was that ridiculous. As usual they did not do proper research 

Radha Rukmini Satyabhama & Krishna's 160000 wives just merge them into one she is Mahalakshmi whom is Lord Vishnu wife in Vaikund. Krishna is Lord Vishnu avatar

These oscar writer needs to know that Sheshnaag belongs to Lord Vishnu and not Lord Shiv. From S1-S6 they are refering to Shiv this is not true. Seshnaag is whom Vishnu rest on with Mahalakshmi by his side & Vasuki belongs to Shiv who helped the Devs & Asurs in Amrit Manthan.

You can write a fantasy but you cannot take liberty & change the mytho 

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail

Honestly yaar we do not need to know the entire stories of mytho just the important parts of that manuscripts that shapes the life. Making right choices & walking the right path of lives. Do not be dependant your hardword will reward you. We at least know the basic core of culture and religion. Here they mocking and making fun that boils me even though i am laughing

That show god knows what was that ridiculous. As usual they did not do proper research 

Radha Rukmini Satyabhama & Krishna's 160000 just merge them into one she is Mahalakshmi whom is Lord Vishnu wife in Vaikund. Krishna is Lord Vishnu avatar

These oscar writer needs to know that Sheshnaag belongs to Lord Vishnu and not Lord Shiv

Correct about sheshnaag but makers ka kya kuch bhi dekha dete hain

emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vasuki is Sheshnaag. Yash is Sarvashreshth Shesh Naag. Pratha is Sarvashresth Shesh Naagin, but they called themselves Shesh Naagin and Shesh Naag only for short. Only the one who drink the milk after performed the ritual will get Sarvashreshth Shesh power, that why Pratha and Mahek's mother forced Pratha to drink that milk plate when Mahek being held captive so Pratha can get Sarvashreshth Shesh power.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Havaana

usko hero banado 🤧🤧🤧 yeh ziada acha lagta hai teju ke sath 😒

Okay nhi btaongi ksi ko 🥺 

He is hot 🔥🔥

But he lacks acting skills. He just mug up the dialogues and tell it. No emotion at all

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

50% of me thinks Pratha ki shaadi Rish se hue hai (90% se 50% 💔) but 50% I am doubtful. First Reem has sindur and mangersutra (I hope ritesh ne kari ho shaadi 😭) second Yash is SSSN how will rish be able to reach there fight with him and put sindur while surprising pratha 🤓 

logic gya baad me I want my PraRish only 🥺

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

koyi jake Simbu ka IV lo yaar, I want to know aaj ke episode me kya hoga 🥺😭

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

But he lacks acting skills. He just mug up the dialogues and tell it. No emotion at all

Simba ko kon si ati hai acting 😳 Yash se ziada toh simba buri acting kar raha hai 🤓 even Teja after doing many shows naagin mein slight improvement hai bas 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

At least Partha and yash ki Jodi mein chemistry hai attract krte hai 😍 pratha and Rishabh gives me sibling vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️