Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Aaj ke episode mein ho raha hai na..1st mandap was for Yash and Pratha( but tharki naag has another plan to marry at temple) and 2nd was for Rehaan and Yash's sister. But none cared for their marriage 😆

i was actually thinking since seema said hum dhoom dham se karayenge toh i thought 1 mandap for pratha and yash. Other one urvashi must have prepared for rishab and reem because. Rehaan toh cool ghoom raha tha woh ladki bhi as if door ki rishtedar ki shadi ho 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Ekta ke universe me Vishnu Shiv sab same hai aur Sheshnaag Vasuki bhi. Koi difference nai😆

Ekta ke liye China aur Russia bhi same hai vaise, that's why Chingistan people speak in a Russian accent. 🤣

This is what happens when ekta hires writers who are frogs in a well who does not look beyond ekta ke old serials 🤣

Eydis thumbnail

Yaha mein aik hi insan hoo Jo prayash ki shadi se khush hai 🥺🤧🤧🤧

firewings_diya thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160930279

Mere story ke part 2 updated hai incase you missed notification😊

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Mere story ke part 2 updated hai incase you missed notification😊

Yasss, I was going to read it at night only. Shaanti se araam se 😳

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Havaana

Yaha mein aik hi insan hoo Jo prayash ki shadi se khush hai 🥺🤧🤧🤧

Nahi nahi. Main bhi secretly khush hoon but don't tell anyone else on the forum haan 😳 

The guy's hot☺️ And those chain accesories thingy in his Sheshnaag roop were just ☺️ 

See this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxbvk_sEHN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

urmita thumbnail

Ekta ke universe me Vishnu Shiv sab same hai aur Sheshnaag Vasuki bhi. Koi difference nai😆

Ekta ke liye China aur Russia bhi same hai vaise, that's why Chingistan people speak in a Russian accent. 🤣

🤣sach mein...and her ideas are getting worse with each season... sheshnag vasuki ka difference to she never knew...now she has forgotten sheshnag is supposed to be a special someone in our mythology, not some random nickname...

Chingistan k bare mein no comments...that is🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Nahi nahi. Main bhi secretly khush hoon but don't tell anyone else on the forum haan 😳 

The guy's hot☺️ And those chain accesories thingy in his Sheshnaag roop were just ☺️ 

See this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxbvk_sEHN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

🤗We are in a team😳

urmita thumbnail

Well atleast we have things to comment about in IF naagin 6 forum thanks to these plots...🤪

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

🤣sach mein...and her ideas are getting worse with each season... sheshnag vasuki ka difference to she never knew...now she has forgotten sheshnag is supposed to be a special someone in our mythology, not some random nickname...

Chingistan k bare mein no comments...that is🤣🤣

that shesh naag is not equal to ssn 😆

This shesh naag is strongest among shesh clan. 

The Vishnu's shesh naag is head of shesh clan 😆

This names are messed up 😆