Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Where the heck was shesh naag when drank poison? Where was he when pratha marrief risabh back in march? 

chilling in neeligiri pahad ke neeche zameen ke neeche ke bil main 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Sach mein professor ka instict or brain bhi mountains ki baraf mein kho gaya. Mast khichdi banayi hain ekta ne. Such waste of good cast

look at us 😆 we are watching faltu ka drama for prarish 😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Phir se shaadi🤣🤣🤣

Isey to acha Prarish ka love story base likho🤦🏻‍♀️

The.mahaan oscar writers are drunk while N6 script was written bas ek.concept dalo naagin saving desh from virus lekin story mat.likho🤦🏻‍♀️

The.worst part they have amazing cast and chemistry of Simba-Teju but they just can't do justice of the sloppy writing

Sudha mam & Urvashi the two iconic vamps are props when they can do much more than we can even imagine

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Phir se shaadi🤣🤣🤣

The.mahaan oscar writers are drunk while N6 script bas ek.concept dalo naagin saving desh from virus lekin story mat.likho🤦🏻‍♀️

The.worst part they have amazing cast and chemistry of Simba-Teju but they just can't do justice of the sloppy writing

Sudha mam & Urvashi the two iconic vamps are props when they can do much more than we can even imagine

I will make seperate post on this how naagin writers write story 😆

Mages thumbnail

Give watpad or our IF FF writers the script they will definitely write a better story with proper research on mythology 

Seriously neither there is a story nor they are properly utilising the characters. They just bring in new entries kill off in one day bring in the next but there is no proper base for the revenge and the love story

I got a shock of my life when Pratha is so much in love with Rishabh. I was like kaise hua itna pyar jab ki baat hi nahin karte hai dekhte dekhte chilate chilate hogaya kya🤣

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

look at us 😆 we are watching faltu ka drama for prarish 😆

We cannot expect logic since Naagin is a fantasy but take that as a liberty & form a proper base on the characters & story

There is literally none here at all

Neither revenge is interesting nor the love story has a base

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Where the heck was shesh naag when drank poison? Where was he when pratha marrief risabh back in march? 

Tab Sheshnaag cast nahi hua tha na 😆

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Phir se shaadi🤣🤣🤣

The.mahaan oscar writers are drunk while N6 script was written bas ek.concept dalo naagin saving desh from virus lekin story mat.likho🤦🏻‍♀️

simbu is doing much better given this his first main lead project and just second itv soap. Agree sudha and urvashi are being wasted. They can come up with so many great concept instead of going multiple shadi route. Teja is amazing too so why waste on this nonsense drama

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Nahi nahi. Main bhi secretly khush hoon but don't tell anyone else on the forum haan 😳 

The guy's hot☺️ And those chain accesories thingy in his Sheshnaag roop were just ☺️ 

See this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxbvk_sEHN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

usko hero banado 🤧🤧🤧 yeh ziada acha lagta hai teju ke sath 😒

Okay nhi btaongi ksi ko 🥺 

He is hot 🔥🔥

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

I got a shock of my life when Pratha is so much in love with Rishabh. I was like kaise hua itna pyar jab ki baat hi nahin karte hai dekhte dekhte chilate chilate hogaya kya🤣

Same 😆

Our SSSN's fav movie must be Kabir Singh and fav song 'Kaise hua kaise hua, tu itna zaroori kaise hua' 😆