Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Can we have a way to unsend pms?

Also, rn, when you click on a pm we have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see the actions, maybe that dropdown could be shifted to "select all" button.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Allowing TM to create and save preliminary posts for a certain thread in a single location as draft in sequence. 

When organising elaborate threads like celebration/birthday/AT threads, it can be inconvenient to save content in several places and reserve posts for different headers for making the thread .

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Would like to see changes in IF ladders too 

Yes, if possible please add more ladders after achieverz

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Does that mean without sending a reply …we send the reply through one emoticon. ?? And the receiver takes it as my reply Is it ?? 

I am not sure Vijay .… as far as I am concerned I open all PMs and reply … so not opening any PM is nit an option for me … 

in order to react you will have to open and read the PM.

And in the event you if you simply want to acknowledge by a reaction… it saves your time as well as the sender’s time and their Inbox space.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We were just discussing this internally few days back with regards to IPL team and we can show the team whom we are supporting. And idea we were exploring was to have similar systems for different forums.

So in IPL forum it would be IPL Teams and For Bigg Boss it would be BB contestants and similarly the same thing for other forums which the mods of those forum decide.. 😊

Will be exploring it further if it gets enough votes .. 

ipl badge...........

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Detail Spotters

Originally posted by: vijay

Many times when the user is on a page longer than 20 minutes to type the message and when they make the post it gets Error 500. 

This is happening cause the session time out leading to losing out the whole message.

We would find a way to redirect the user to the post page without losing the message. So that they can attempt to post it again.

An autosave draft would be a good way. 👍🏼

Koeli thumbnail

Oh yes… we do have the system plus the tech team is developing the site regularly. Spamming shouldn’t be an issue… 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Thanks guys for your quick responses🤗

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: hinz

Please could you either create a shortcut or introduce easier navigation to forum drafts and add an autosave feature so we do not lose long posts...

Thanks Hinz for this suggestion.

This feature is now LIVE. 

We might make some cosmetic changes so that its not a button but a simple hyperlink.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Also when replying to PMs, we should be able to see the previous chain of messages we have exchanged instead of just the last one.