Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Can we also have a thread to suggest games/contests😳

Please make it possible to use more emojis to react on posts 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Vijay bhai can we get new reaction emojis?

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Can we also have a thread to suggest games/contests😳

You can always post it in Suggestion / Comments forum. Tag a few of your friends and me to the topic and I will definitely check it out.

Cheers,

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Allowing TM to create and save preliminary posts for a certain thread in a single location as draft in sequence. 

When organising elaborate threads like celebration/birthday/AT threads, it can be inconvenient to save content in several places and reserve posts for different headers for making the thread .

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Would like to see changes in IF ladders too 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Would like to see changes in IF ladders too 

Yes, if possible please add more ladders after achieverz

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

A simple page which shows the different Ladder and Non-Ladder groups and number of members in that group.

It would also show the number of posts required to reach that level.

I hope this page will tell us what one is able to do after reaching each level, please.

For example, as a Senior Member, my daily PM limit is 50, and I didn't know that until I tried to invite more than 50 members to nominate fan fictions for the Readers' Choice Awards. If I could easily look up what the daily PM limit is for a Goldie without having to reach Goldie status first, I might think, I should rack up posts faster.

Right now, I am not aware of any practical incentive to make an effort to reach Goldie status, or to visit every day. I mean, thank you for the badges, I appreciate that someone artistic took the time to make them look nice, and thank you for honouring top participants under each forum daily and in a global announcement monthly, but ... if your business model relies on me to look at other members' streaks, or how many badges other members have, and which ones, and how rare they are, and follow their example by making lots of posts, it isn't working. I talk to everybody without caring that they outrank me.

I find it convenient to write one post, not ten posts, in which I quote one person, reply to a few more, and tag up to ten members for thank-yous. My fan fiction chapters are consistently 2,000 to 8,000 words long. If you want me to make more posts so that the forum looks more active, telling me what privileges I get at each level might be persuasive.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

IF promotion UN colors can we have lime green for Stunnerz?

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

i would like to see a section on how many comments ive made please and thank you.