Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Thanks Hinz for this suggestion.

This feature is now LIVE. 

We might make some cosmetic changes so that its not a button but a simple hyperlink.

What about autosave???

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

In order to incentivise users to share their opinion via comments on FanFictions / Articles / Videos / Photos / Quiz etc. we would be making the following changes:

a) Show Comment Count similar to how we show Post Count.

b) Group Promotion will now be combined with Post + Comments. Basically it means that whether you comment or make a post it will be counted towards group promotion.

c) We will show the comment count on user profile page also.

d) In badges page we will highlight how many comments required to reach the next badge level.

please do such incentives like these for A&S forum

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

What about autosave???

We can do it but I feel it will increase the load on client side.

Better to use Save Draft feature.

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So many new changes are being added .. please do think of few font styles 

I understand the use of diff font styles slows down the forum at user's end ..

But can you give us font styles to be used only in ONE line of the post ? 

It's not that adding font style is not possible to make and may affect the look and feel of the site. And it is a challenge to render it properly on our Mobile apps.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

We can do it but I feel it will increase the load on client side.

Better to use Save Draft feature.

That wouldnt help in cases where we are in the middle of writing posts and the internet or PC goes off

It has happened to me several times where I lost internet connection and I only realise it after posting reply the post disappears 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Also when replying to PMs, we should be able to see the previous chain of messages we have exchanged instead of just the last one. 

In the current system once the post is made we cannot tag any user while editing the post.

This was done so that people cannot add / remove users once tagged as we cannot remove the notifications once sent. 

However there are times when we are posting and we may have forgotten to use the tag user feature. 

So to solve that we would allow user to add tags in edit post if there are no tagged user in that post.

UPDATE:

This feature is now LIVE.

I just edited an untagged post, and I was limited to tagging five members. Would you like the limit to be ten members, the same as for new posts? Please?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It would be better if there was a separate forum for discussing International Shows. 

Revive the Quiz section as it has a lot of potential as it serves dual purpose. People learn something new and at the same time it's fun competing. A lot of new quiz will be created.

We will bring some special quiz for important dates like Independence Day, Republic Day, Diwali, Holi, Eid, Janmashtami, Ganesh Chaturthi etc.. 

Members who participate in these and answer all the questions will get a Special Badge designed for these occasions.

Direct image upload capability in Forum Posts. 

Well it has been on our list for the longest and requested by so many members.

Recently we made some good progress in this regard. We are aiming to roll this out next week for Active DTs so that we can fine tune the feature before enabling it other user groups.

We will place some reasonable restrictions like number of images a user group can upload in a day/month etc.

Please vote this up if you feel its an important feature we should prioritise.

UPDATE:

This feature is LIVE.

Please read more about this here: 
Direct Image Upload feature now Active

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago