Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Helloooo

I have a question. In the settings, under the update profile, there are slots where the user can link their other social networking IDs like Insta and Twitter. I just wanted to know where that appears in the profile. I looked around but couldn't find it. TIA. 

Yes currently we are not showing it. But we will have it soon.

Cheers,

WildestDreams thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shri_12

I think it would be great to show the forums that a user is active/following on front in form of quick links. Most of the users follow/regularly visit only a few forums at a time. As far as I know, the way to reach a particular forum from home page is to either select from drop down or type the url directly in the browser. 

For that we already have favorite forum option. You can add your favorite forum/the one you’re active or following to it. You select whatever you want to visit from “My favorite” window option.

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

i would like to see a section on how many comments ive made please and thank you. 

Awaay thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The other suggestion I had is related to the genre I have always been active in, and the reason of me finding IF - which is reality shows. 

I suggest we should have some show (and season) specific badges. If we take Big Boss in particular, I feel there should be "contestant badges" available that one could "wear" to show who you are supporting - or whose team you are in smiley17 It doesn't need to be anything flashy, a simple mention of name would be enough that one could choose to display on their user info panel on their posts. Of course, loyalties change as the show moves on, and so this should be a thing that can be changed and updated anytime. I feel it would add a sense of belonging and cultivate more interest in discussions. Would also avoid unnecessary confrontation of someone misinterpreting your post when you are already displaying who you support. A possible loose end is that someone can use these badges just to infuriate a certain section of the members. But am sure we can find a way over it.

Koeli thumbnail

A much-needed update for creative people for sure. Initially, we use to have it but with the new update, this feature was not there anymore.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wearing your favourite team's badge is a metaphor for your support! Members love to exhibit  their involvement  by wearing these special badges! 

The badge lets others know who you're rooting for, as well as your level of involvement and active participation in the discussions. 

In a way, it is a "badge of honor,"   letting others know  for whom you are rooted  and why it is  important for you to show that. 

I support this  idea Vijay❤️

This is a great idea and thanks Host for this awesome idea 🥳❤️

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Vijay maine apni neend sacrifice karke itna lamba post likha aapke liye aur aapne ek nazar utha ke dekha bhi nahi🥺

Dekha hai.. check it’s edited by me only 😊

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Thank you, Vijay, for this facility ❤️

It's much easier to notice which notifications we've received and read now! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: tournesol

Writers, who write quality, are writing quality stories already, however majority of them get posted in the forums. Posting in the FF section would make the stories more visible to the readers. Badges might encourage them to post in the FF section, and complete the stories. It can also encourage new writing talents to try their hand at writing... Even now, there is no dearth of spam stories. In an open forum, it depends on the writers what they want to write/post. Spamming is a valid problem.

There are pros and cons to almost every new thing.

Just my opinion, but I think writers should be free to write wherever they want. Some still feel more comfortable writing on forums, so why should they get a disadvantage?

And btw just wondering, do stories get reviewed and approved before they are put up on the FF platform?