Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm season 3 atleast end of this or next year early bhi chalega tho Kitna accha hoga😪

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hope so, better for Gashmeer as he can do all shooting for his shows and movies in same city I guess

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Yaar but it looks it it's hard as in his insta he answerd to some fan for s3 of tu zakhm hai s3 from his side is NO unless they get a good script writer and a director who will reduse his work burden uhhh 

But did u observe common thing in his interviews and these answers he is giving to fans is he is keep on highlights his bussy schedule for this year he is booked that's why I say once sep starts we can demand s3 for atleast early next yaar but don't know what the fan club is thinking in chidiya 

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey guys! I'm vandana!! old member of IF but back after a very long lapse .. Just binge watched Tu Zakhm Hai and boy I so loved it!!! Really can't wait for S3. GM and Donal were perfect and i just loved their chemistry! Can we please get a S3 ASAP! .There's so much more to the story. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: vandana21

Hey guys! I'm vandana!! old member of IF but back after a very long lapse .. Just binge watched Tu Zakhm Hai and boy I so loved it!!! Really can't wait for S3. GM and Donal were perfect and i just loved their chemistry! Can we please get a S3 ASAP! .There's so much more to the story. 

na hone ka chances jyada hai

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmm let's start a thread for s3 in the end of December. Let's see what will happen and a year gap between a season is not new as GOT used have a year in between its each season 

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so  true, but Gashmeer and Donal have to agree with the storyline to come back for season. 3, they killed off Chachu as well, they will need more character arcs. Sid left I am sure after he realized Kavya is now in love with Viraj. Shanaya might still be lurking around even though her father loss the election.