Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Yaa actually the way it ended specially the ending scene where the screen splitted in two with both in the frames means they may sorry obviously they will meet hmmm and girl I really liked the last scene where he told Mandira when she tells him to be careful and think twice when ever he take the step then he soo sadly he say "ab khone keliye mere pass kuch nahin bacha mere paas as I already lost everything and nothing hurts him anymore "awwww poor viraj when he say that his eyes were soo sad 😔 😟 🙁 

To be frank need season 3

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would love a season. 3, but not sure this time when they can shoot it. The background score is really awesome. I knew from beginning of season 1 his Chacha couldn't be trusted, wouldn't be surprised if he sold out Shamsher too like he  tried to do to Viraj, but Viraj turned out to be luckier than his father in a way. I would love to see Viraj and Kavya together a power couple in season 3. However he will have to work hard in convincing her after pushing her away.

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmmm yaa u are right his chacha was cunning and the raaz of his fathers death would come out when he will meet his Madan mama who is going to be the new villan.

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Ji heard they both came live gor an interview do u know what they talked ?

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

no idea I got home late today, maybe someone will post a link

ChandrimaS thumbnail

even i feel there is a season 3 in pipeline... not in recent but in future.... hope in 6months atleast...cz otherwise... nowdays holding up audience cause the production.... just like money heist... everyone wqaited for the end but the last 2 season got horrible ratings.. as they hold up nearly 1 years....

so if they want this show a successfull endig of the continue of success, they should comeback with the season 3 by 6 month or the audience will be lost...

just my view

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChandrimaS

even i feel there is a season 3 in pipeline... not in recent but in future.... hope in 6months atleast...cz otherwise... nowdays holding up audience cause the production.... just like money heist... everyone wqaited for the end but the last 2 season got horrible ratings.. as they hold up nearly 1 years....

so if they want this show a successfull endig of the continue of success, they should comeback with the season 3 by 6 month or the audience will be lost...

just my view

Gashmeer ke pass February 2024 se pehle koi time nehi hai shoot ka woh ajke iv pe kehe dia. in between mamta agar kuch planning karee toh abhi karna parega nei toh febru pe GM koi aur project ke liye date de dega.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Today 4 interviews has come ... posting interviews at next page 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Shower love in comment section guys 

Edited by opsora2090 - 1 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail