Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Binge-watched it in one night ðŸ˜†

Gotta say, this is the only Hindi web show which has had such a hold on me! Engaging and total repeat value.

I wish there were more episodes tho, in order to wrap up the season more effectively.

Looks like they will have a season 3 because the location has been shifted to Mumbai. That change must be for Gashmeer. ITV karte hue agar web show shoot karna hai toh unfortunately city ke bahar nahi jaa sakte ho.

Jo bhi ho, jaldi aaye season 3. Can't wait to see what happens.

And Kavya, bande ko jaldi maaf nahi karna please ðŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Binge-watched it in one night ðŸ˜†

Gotta say, this is the only Hindi web show which has had such a hold on me! Engaging and total repeat value.

I wish there were more episodes tho, in order to wrap up the season more effectively.

Looks like they will have a season 3 because the location has been shifted to Mumbai. That change must be for Gashmeer. ITV karte hue agar web show shoot karna hai toh unfortunately city ke bahar nahi jaa sakte ho.

Jo bhi ho, jaldi aaye season 3. Can't wait to see what happens.

And Kavya, bande ko jaldi maaf nahi karna please ðŸ˜†

no no , his show ITV show will end in May, it is limited series with 52 episodes only . ITV does not matter and it is from same production.

it is just gashmeer has huge line up for whole year. from june his Marathi movie Mulshi pattan 2 shoot will start, june, july will be for that then from august there will have another web series shoot then from September end his another big budget maratho movie chhatrapati sambhaji raje's biopic will start where he will be sambhu raje.. and that movie will have 2 parts shoot which will go till 2024 february.  that is why he is full packed, cant go outside or could take anything else. 

and the sad thing mamta and colors made him stuck on Tere ishq mein ghayal where season 3 was about to start shooting. gashmeer last year on jhalak interview said TZH 3 ka shoot november end pe shuru hoga but us time pata nei kyu mamta tere ishq mein ghayal le aya and gashmeer uske bajase  signed Bollywood movie  chhorii2 jiska shoot woh tere ishq ke sath parallel kia tha . now BW shoot khatam and he is now on ITV.. so basically mamta should have started TZH season 3 instead of TIMG 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

no no , his show ITV show will end in May, it is limited series with 52 episodes only . ITV does not matter and it is from same production.

it is just gashmeer has huge line up for whole year. from june his Marathi movie Mulshi pattan 2 shoot will start, june, july will be for that then from august there will have another web series shoot then from September end his another big budget maratho movie chhatrapati sambhaji raje's biopic will start where he will be sambhu raje.. and that movie will have 2 parts shoot which will go till 2024 february.  that is why he is full packed, cant go outside or could take anything else. 

and the sad thing mamta and colors made him stuck on Tere ishq mein ghayal where season 3 was about to start shooting. gashmeer last year on jhalak interview said TZH 3 ka shoot november end pe shuru hoga but us time pata nei kyu mamta tere ishq mein ghayal le aya and gashmeer uske bajase  signed Bollywood movie  chhorii2 jiska shoot woh tere ishq ke sath parallel kia tha . now BW shoot khatam and he is now on ITV.. so basically mamta should have started TZH season 3 instead of TIMG 

Instead of making the Wish version of TVD, these guys should have focussed on TZH3. That vampire-werewolf show was so bad I didn't even sit through it for Gashmeer urgh.

Lets see man...I hope we do get a new season. Maybe he starts filming in Feb 2024 and its released around May/June 2024. Would make sense to have at least a year long gap between two seasons.

Is it just me or does anyone else also feel ki this show would have done very well on Netflix with that kind of budget? ðŸ˜†

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, actually season 1 I binge watched in one night also. Gashmeer will be shooting back to back in Mumbai, so he can't travel to Delhi or anywhere else to shoot for the series if they make a season 3, which I truly hope they do make season 3 without any 3rd or 4th wheel this time.  I went back to read the comments about his current show and I agree, they should have completed season 3 of Tu Zakhm Hai first.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 1 years ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm yaa and in one interview he also mentioned first production house and mx player should decide after that he mentioned about his schedule so around Nov of this year they can start to shoot but cross fingers hmmm but itna response aya hai season 3 tho zaroor Banta hai 😉  and good thing is the first thing gashmeer In  Interview told that everyone is asking for s3.

But according to the end of s2 left in a cliffhanger where both are moving to Mumbai and introducing a new villan .

Yaar why don't we all fans start a thread or something demanding for s3.

By the what all you think?

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree definitely  we should demand for season 3!