Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

We really want season 3 plz I know gashmeer is busy but plz atleast till the end of the year๐Ÿ˜’and till now I dint watch as I don't have a account in mxplayer and waiting to come on iptv as I live in usa and suggestions where can I watch now other than mx player ๐Ÿ˜ข  bhagwaan tumhara bhala karega

i will send you link soon .. just i will be busy tomorrow .. after next day 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey any idea of tu zakhm hai season 3 as the way the story ended up and gashmeer last tweet on wrapping up of season 2 pic in twitter?

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

no idea, I thought it was supposed to only have 2 seasons but since it's open  like ending in some people's views . Gashmeer even said his chemistry is best out of the last few actresses he has worked with, But Donal has done more diverse roles than some of the younger actresses he has worked with

Ishaan2 thumbnail

But the ending is pretty open and both ended up coming to Mumbai I mean viraj is allset to go and they dint yet introduced the new villan  mostly the director would announce the season 3 ๐Ÿ˜ 

adventure_gurl thumbnail

I didn't get to see last episode yet.   I am just making up my own version of season 3 lol

adventure_gurl thumbnail

ok saw the ending, honestly it looks like it can go either way, either end or season. 3 whenever Donal and Gashmeer have dates

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmm yaa u are right there dates are also important but one plus point is as gashmeers current show ishq mein ghayal is also from the same producers yash patnayak and co may be there are chances of them to make season 3 ๐Ÿ˜  its a hope hmmm but really need season 3 fir proper ending as they left some loose ends 

adventure_gurl thumbnail

it seemed from Kavya's POV she was trying to move on from Viraj, but from his pov when Mandhira offered to talk to Kavya and bring his happiness back, he denied, his mother was right he pushed Kavya away to protect her from this dark world. She is settled in Mumbai now, he is headed there, so if there is season 3 they will meet again, but I think ball will be in her court this time. She won't go back to him easily and he may be on a more dangerous mission now, so he would be hesitant as well